Manchester United v Newcastle United 16/8/2010 Live on Sky Sports 1 8PM

Guest neesy111

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

We're all saying we'll get dicked by them, but the closer the game gets I bet we all start thinking maybe there's a chance. That's what makes it worse.

Aye.

A week ago I'd be expecting a 5, 6-0 defeat- now I'm actually feeling a sort of nervous positive-

i still think we will get battered, but there still lingers a g,immer of hope that Carroll gets a couple and we ride it out for the victory.... Come on!!!

Hate the mancs aswell, specially Taggart!

We're all saying we'll get dicked by them, but the closer the game gets I bet we all start thinking maybe there's a chance. That's what makes it worse.

Aye.

A week ago I'd be expecting a 5, 6-0 defeat- now I'm actually feeling a sort of nervous positive-

Lucky you. I'm shitting myself :lol:

If we get a tonking it does not bode well. One, two or even three-nil would be tolerable but any more than that would be a disaster.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Aye.

If we get a tonking it does not bode well. One, two or even three-nil would be tolerable but any more than that would be a disaster.

:lol:

tbf I've woken up nervous about this fuckin game for the past two days!

Aye.

:lol:

tbf I've woken up nervous about this fuckin game for the past two days!

I was fine until my mate rang be this evening to let me know what time he'd be round to pick me up for the trek to Mancland. Now I'm bargaining with the almighty. "Let them win only by a couple and I'll settle for Ben Arfa on the last day of the transfer window. Please." :lol:

Before almost every top 4 match i always think to myself 'Hmmmm i reckon there's a slight chance we could sneak a point' or some shit like that. Haven't even nearly felt that once yet about this game. I really do think we'll have our faces smothered in manc-shit. Also not looking forward to the inevitable amount of shit we'll be taking from the glory hunting cunts as every goal goes in. Hope i'm not near the barrier that separates the fans.  :undecided:

Before almost every top 4 match i always think to myself 'Hmmmm i reckon there's a slight chance we could sneak a point' or some shit like that. Haven't even nearly felt that once yet about this game. I really do think we'll have our faces smothered in manc-shit. Also not looking forward to the inevitable amount of shit we'll be taking from the glory hunting cunts as every goal goes in. Hope i'm not near the barrier that separates the fans.  :undecided:

I'm dreading being anywhere near there. Right in the middle, please.

We'll lose this but it'll be a good performance, 2-1.

Harper

Raylor        Colo                Williamson        Enrique

Barton

Routledge      Nolan          Guthrie          Jonas

Carroll

The thing that staggers me is that although Old Trafford can hold 70,000+, how have we only been allocated 1500 or so tickets???

1,800, and the tickets apparently went on general sale according to someone on here.

But I thought we could fill the entire stadium twice? And it was only mean Mr Ashley that was stopping us beign so ambitious?!

What an incredibly odd comment :idiot2:

You've inspired me to make a equally stupid prediction, we'll win 2:1.

Guest VegasToon

I love being back in the Prem, but not many teams will go into Old Trafford this year and get any points.  They want the title and they know they need every point at home to do so.  Sorry lads, we will lose.  0 - 4.

MASSIVE stab in the dark, but does anyone know where I can watch the game in Krefeld in Germany? Stuck in a fuckin business park with diddly squat in there, the hotel has no sports channels or internet. Please help a Mag in need...!

Poor sod.

Now do some work.

MASSIVE stab in the dark, but does anyone know where I can watch the game in Krefeld in Germany? Stuck in a fuckin business park with diddly squat in there, the hotel has no sports channels or internet. Please help a Mag in need...!

Well it's on Sky Sports 2 in Germany so I guess have a look around the CBD of Krefeld and hope there's a sport bar which would be willinging to oblige with your request? Follow the stream of Manure shirts alternatively

Well it's on Sky Sports 2 in Germany so I guess have a look around the CBD of Krefeld and hope there's a sport bar which would be willinging to oblige with your request? Follow the stream of Manure shirts alternatively

Looks like this is my best hope. So...anyone know how to get to Krefeld town centre on the tram?! :lol:

As I don't know which postcode you have (Krefeld has more than only one) you have to do the search yourself. Here's the link:

http://www.sky.de/web/cms/de/sport-barfinder.jsp

Don't know how your German is, so enter "Krefeld" into "Ort" and your postcode into "PLZ". Then you'll get all the bars who have Sky Sports.

Not safe to say whether they'll show our match or not, as there's some shit DFB-Pokal matches on as well.