Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

Starting to think he's a bit of a freak of nature. Doesn't look that physically big or imposing compared to others on the same pitch, but when you see him move, it's like he's the offspring of a Terminator and a kangaroo or something - the strength and relentless stamina of a machine combined with the springy movement of a big, fast land mammal.

There was one moment where he had one crazy style of running to get to the ball on the touchline. :lol:

aye, we copied it in the pub then several times going from pub to pub.

MotM yesterday by a country mile, immense, dominated the centre of midfield on his own.

Can't wait until he gets his first goal, I'll go mental.

If it weren't for a deflection it looked like he was going to get one today.  Has a fierce shot.

When I saw him trying to find space I was just sat there thinking 'he's not going to surely' and then when that ball rocketed off his foot I was sure it was going in!

Starting to think he's a bit of a freak of nature. Doesn't look that physically big or imposing compared to others on the same pitch, but when you see him move, it's like he's the offspring of a Terminator and a kangaroo or something - the strength and relentless stamina of a machine combined with the springy movement of a big, fast land mammal.

I love this post!

Pound to pound the best signing this club made for very long time.

Easily. Does he ever lose the ball? It doesn't seem to matter how many people are flying into him he still comes out with it at his feet. Pure quality.

He reminds me of one of those tumbler dolls, you can't knock him over at all.  The one time he went to the ground, he just rolled back onto his feet!

Aye that was brilliant, i was thinking 'fuck, tiotes not the powerhouse we all thought he was' then he just springs back onto his feet! Makes the game look a lot easier than it should.