Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

Fucking pisses me off when players throw Liverpool in the same bracket as them lot. There's no fucking way they're an obviously better option than we are.

Disagree.

:lol: I understand. Let's just see come May. Liverpool have had some gash results in the past year, too.

Hopefully the 'bigger clubs' had their scouts watching him tonight...

Indeed. Poor performance from Cheik tonight.

I think it's a case of match fitness, he's still not there yet. Remember, it took him a while to get up to speed at the start of the season too when he had virtually no pre-season under his belt. I guess it's the same case now.

I'm sure after a run of games, Tiote will be fine.

Appalling, but I think that's going to be standard everytime he returns from an injury. Who knows what he does in his spare time when he's injured but whenever he comes back he's a slug in terms of brain and foot

Yep.

f***ing pisses me off when players throw Liverpool in the same bracket as them lot. There's no f***ing way they're an obviously better option than we are.

Disagree.

:lol: I understand. Let's just see come May. Liverpool have had some gash results in the past year, too.

They'll still beat us 3-0 next week :(

In a world where the £25 million would be re-invested in new players I would take it in a shot.

Someone is going to leave in Jan, I see negative Tiote as being far preferable to Collocini, Krul or Ba (although it's not beyond the realms of possibilities that one or more of those might go as well).

The £25m WILL be invested in new players, we'll get 2 "free" transfers and give them 4 year contracts at 40k a week and then when you take into account agents fees, that's all the money gone.  Free transfers are this years expensive transfers...at least at Newcastle anyway.