Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

I've just been talking with a mate of Dalglish and apparently he's not really Scottish...

You get my point?

Tbf that same poster has mentioned a few times in the past that his mate knows Tioté.

And has the information he has given out in the past about Tiote been accurate? 

I've just been talking with a mate of Dalglish and apparently he's not really Scottish...

You get my point?

Tbf that same poster has mentioned a few times in the past that his mate knows Tioté.

And has the information he has given out in the past about Tiote been accurate?

He hasn't gave any ITK stuff about him before, just mentioned that his mate spends time at his house.  :lol:

Mate of a mate who whispered a mate about a mate sort of gossip.  Tiote might get sold, as the mate of a mate says, but he will have very little say either way.  Hell, even if Tottenham fancy buying another midfielder and are prepared to meet our asking price we'll push him down the A1.

Man, the arrogance at redcafe, "anything between 12-15 mil will be enough to prise him away from Newcastle" fuck off.

I was about to mention that they can't even use the word "pry" properly before I googled and found out that it actually is "prise" in UK English.

:okay:

http://www.sunderlandecho.com/sport/football/newcastle-united/newcastle_united_s_cheik_tiote_says_he_is_committed_to_club_ahead_of_liverpool_game_at_anfield_1_4095239

“People can say whatever they want to say about me, but I’m a professional footballer and I play for Newcastle,” Tiote said.

“I’m not thinking of leaving in January – I’m very happy playing for this club.

“That’s my job and I need to work hard for the team and the club.

“I have to focus on my job for Newcastle – that’s what I have to do. Whatever’s been said about me isn’t a distraction.”

And what do we do with the money?

It's fucking useless selling him. We need him and Cabaye in the middle to push on. We don't need to sell anyone. We need to buy a CB, RB and a striker, and go for 4th. Fuck this selling rubbish.

of course, if we keep the core and make the right additions we could be a bit handy next year

Miles Starforth @milesstarforth 22s  Reply  Retweet  Favorite · Open

Cheik Tiote desperate to avoid a one-game ban after picking up his fourth booking of the season: bit.ly/vBVJsG #nufc

He's almost certain to get booked if we go 2 v 3 in the middle.