Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

I think he loves the adulation from the crowd which is why he goes in for that tackle a little harder, will try that slightly too difficult/fancy pass and will shoot when prompted to (which is far too much).

He needs one of those shit keep calm and.. things stuck above his locker. Keep calm and keep it simple.

It's Nicky Butt syndrome man, constantly trying things he's not capable of.

Tbf to Nicky Butt he was only trying to take responsibility as at the time of relegation are so-called creative players were just in hiding and not standing up to be counted.

Here we go again. 

At Stoke his passing was very good. He largely kept it simple and his longer balls where good.

Against Anzhi, he lost the ball twice in our half. That was his big mistake. His most common pass was to Cabaye which is very positive.

Problem is, with Anita going missing in games and Jonas being the type to pass on responsibility in possession the onus is on Tiotr to get things going and push the team forward,something he won't hide from but should never have to do.

Tbf to Nicky Butt he was only trying to take responsibility as at the time of relegation are so-called creative players were just in hiding and not standing up to be counted.

funioy enough the situation is similar. People didn't want to admit it but his passing was fine against Stoke. Put him Jonas and Anita, 2 that go hiding in possession he's forced to take responsibility o get the team going.

Nicky Butt had too much responsibility in our side too. But that was all the time for a year or so.

I do agree on this, like. Anita needs to show the desire, he needs to go looking for the ball and start things off. VA looks like a spare thumb all too often. Tiote just tries to fill the gap, with mixed results.

The armband is obvious; the extra responsibility to his team means he should think much more and not take risks, lead by example and make sure his teammates also have the right attitude.

Might just do it...you never know

The armband is obvious; the extra responsibility to his team means he should think much more and not take risks, lead by example and make sure his teammates also have the right attitude.

Might just do it...you never know

I agree with the sentiment but he gave away a stupid foul that was a crossbar away from costing us the game wearing that armband.

What does he have to do to be off? it's a fucking joke, lost the ball everytime he has it, gives needless fouls away, cost us a goal last week. The bloke's been shit for a year yet still plays week in week out.

I actually think hes had a good game, tackling well, passing has been good. No were near as bad as people on here are making out.

:dowiespin:

This x1000. What the fuck were you watching man

I actually think hes had a good game, tackling well, passing has been good. No were near as bad as people on here are making out.

Wouldn't go as far as 'good', but he was probably one of our better performers. Sadly.

As far as i can remember he literally did one good thing today which was getting a corner on the 85th minute LOL.....Was f***ing shyte once again.

There is no way he was as bad as people were making out, he has had bad performances recently, but he was decent today, he wasn't particularly good, but he wasn't particularly bad either, it was just an average performance, the whole team were making mistakes, Tiote just gets singled out when he makes mistakes, because for some reason people have it against him.

Isn't it clear by now that Pardew thinks very little of Anita?

Doesn't start him with Cabaye out, but opts for Jonas in the centre instead, and then when Jonas moves to full back, he's brought on Perch.

This is bordering on a complete hatred of the guy.