Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

Is it me or has his distribution and calmness on the ball been much improved in recent weeks? He beat his man a fair few times today, and in recent weeks.

He's really stepped up his game and his comments earlier were interesting about how he didn't think we could get a manager as good as Rafa, maybe he's motivated and thinks we could actually be worth playing for.

Is it me or has his distribution and calmness on the ball been much improved in recent weeks? He beat his man a fair few times today, and in recent weeks.

He's really stepped up his game and his comments earlier were interesting about how he didn't think we could get a manager as good as Rafa, maybe he's motivated and thinks we could actually be worth playing for.

When Rafa first signed people were saying that he was more tactical then a motivator, while that's true, the way the team has seemingly given a shit recently, and people like Tiote's performances, tells me that he is actually a really good motivator.

When Rafa first signed people were saying that he was more tactical then a motivator, while that's true, the way the team has seemingly given a s*** recently, and people like Tiote's performances, tells me that he is actually a really good motivator.

Rafa is a great motivator, I think that could be down to his CV as much as anything.  The players are clearly playing for the manager in a way that we haven't seen since we finished 5th.

When Rafa first signed people were saying that he was more tactical then a motivator, while that's true, the way the team has seemingly given a s*** recently, and people like Tiote's performances, tells me that he is actually a really good motivator.

Rafa is a great motivator, I think that could be down to his CV as much as anything.  The players are clearly playing for the manager in a way that we haven't seen since we finished 5th.

Still not playing well though, Still look disorganised, can't really say we desrved the win today. I know Rafa is a good manager and the players look more bothered but they still look like strangers on the pitch.

Still not playing well though, Still look disorganised, can't really say we desrved the win today. I know Rafa is a good manager and the players look more bothered but they still look like strangers on the pitch.

I thought that we did deserve the win.

Personally I think the biggest difference under Rafa is how much more organised we look.

Thought this was definitely our weakest performance in the little revival we've had. We are much better organised though, just didn't really create much today

Did you see Norwich and Southampton or is the revival limited to the last 3 games...........and we were as bad as I've seen us this season till Liverpool started to cruise.

Look at how many save Darlow had to make with easy open shots from 20yds or so. We are better organised from dead balls but don't seem to be overall.

Thought this was definitely our weakest performance in the little revival we've had. We are much better organised though, just didn't really create much today

Did you see Norwich and Southampton or is the revival limited to the last 3 games...........and we were as bad as I've seen us this season till Liverpool started to cruise.

Look at how many save Darlow had to make with easy open shots from 20yds or so. We are better organised from dead balls but don't seem to be overall.

why is our revival limited to 3 games when we're unbeaten in 4?

Do you know what a revival is?

They looked liked strangers on the pitch organised as best as possible considering the 10 game window Rafa was left with.

Thats not helping as we were cack against Swansea for the most part.

Don't get me wrong, we are at a part of the season and being where we are where results are more important than performances but I just don't see so far that Rafa, as much as I rate him, has made us more organised etc.

Don't get me wrong, we are at a part of the season and being where we are where results are more important than performances but I just don't see so far that Rafa, as much as I rate him, has made us more organised etc.

Here man, what the fuck? Are you smoking crack? Seriously. Us not looking more organised is up there with hundreds of billions, you absolutely fucking looney.

Here man, what the f***? Are you smoking crack? Seriously. Us not looking more organised is up there with hundreds of billions, you absolutely f***ing looney.

Based on what we've been playing ? V man city, yes, as good as I've seen us this season. A shit Norwich team scored 3, Southampton had 3 could have had more, Liverpool 2 and could have had more, Palace and the Mackems were even games where the oppo arguabely had the better chances.

Here man, what the f***? Are you smoking crack? Seriously. Us not looking more organised is up there with hundreds of billions, you absolutely f***ing looney.

Based on what we've been playing ? V man city, yes, as good as I've seen us this season. A s*** Norwich team scored 3, Southampton had 3 could have had more, Liverpool 2 and could have had more, Palace and the Mackems were even games where the oppo arguabely had the better chances.

You're either taking the piss or are pissed.

Based on what we've been playing ? V man city, yes, as good as I've seen us this season. A s*** Norwich team scored 3, Southampton had 3 could have had more, Liverpool 2 and could have had more, Palace and the Mackems were even games where the oppo arguabely had the better chances.

You're either taking the p*ss or are p*ssed.

Going on what we've watched. Apart from Man city as I've said in which game(s) would you say we've been better organised ?