Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

Class. :lol: I was wondering if Harper had come up. Don't think i've ever seen that happen.

Harper did come out to Tiote, I can't ever remember a goal being celebrated as much as that one, we went mad and my voice has gone.

Did he run all the way back to Harper or has Harper made the run upfield ?

He ran from where he scored to the corner of the East Stand/Leazes.

Class. :lol: I was wondering if Harper had come up. Don't think i've ever seen that happen.

Krul did it at some point, possibly when Best got the hat trick.

Shay used to do it if we won near the end, though most of the time he used to run back to the fan in the stands behind his goal and do a "get in!!!!!) jester.

I'm waiting for Football first to see his goal, really hope it's worth the wait, like a 60 yard screamer.

It's the best goal we've scored this season.

Second only to Ben Arfa's imo, but still a brilliant brilliant goal. Honestly can't get over it. Still getting the shakes after the fourth or fifth time of watching it!

No way should we sell this lad, no way.  IMO, he is way more important that Carroll.

Just hope if we stay up Ashley and co show some ambition in the tranfer window and then there is no need to sell any further players.

Far more important than Carrol imo. We have needed this type of player for years. He gives everyone around him a new lease of life. Inevitably we will sell him, unlike Carroll he will be nigh on impossible to properly replace though (heres looking at a Scott Parker return :o).

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Just watched it again and I have no idea how he did it. Must have been one his first shots on target for us since he joined and he's not even left-footed!

Maybe he is, but he doesn't use it as it would put the other time to a huge disadvantage.

Just watched it again and I have no idea how he did it. Must have been one his first shots on target for us since he joined and he's not even left-footed!

He's been skying them all season from about that range. Just shows taking a first touch and shooting with your stronger foot is well overrated.

Guest TrueToon

I can honestly say i don't think there is a more likeable football player in the Premiership right now.So under-rated! And there was me saying it'd be nice for him to improve on his shooting etc.FUCKING ANSWERED THAT THEN DIDNT HE! SUPERB! 20 OUT OF 10 TODAY even in the first half! I'm still Buzzing!