Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

I think it's safe to say he's going to end up on the subs bench in a shock last minute move, come on in the final 5 minutes, score an own goal and then give away a penalty, go running and celebrating with the Chelsea players as he rips his shirt off to revel a blue top with 'Problem, Newcastle fags? :troll:' scrawled across it. And you couldn't blame him one bit.

we already know ashley values incoming transfer fees above what's happening on the pitch so if we get the right offer he'll go, whether Tiote's injured or not is an irrelevance.

Knowing our luck they'll send him on deadline day as well.

we already know ashley values incoming transfer fees above what's happening on the pitch so if we get the right offer he'll go, whether Tiote's injured or not is an irrelevance.

Tiote is going to the ACoN, so to avoid him burning out upon his return to his new club (post-transfer window) the buyers have asked he be rested now as part of the deal. :frantic:

Guest Roger Kint

Knowing our luck they'll send him on deadline day as well.

Good luck getting to have a medical on the final day while being in Gabon or wherever he will be in Africa

Guest Roger Kint

They did the same with Carroll. He'll be sold in January.

You realise Carroll was still injured in his first month at Liverpool?

You realise he only cares about whinging? ;D

I keep bringing this up, does no good.

Seemingly so. Don't think anybody thinks we're completely safe from him being sold, but injuries have absolutely fuck all to do with it.

I keep bringing this up, does no good.

That's true, iam still frightened that Tiote could likely be off in January tho :lol:

Guest icemanblue

Walked too close to an industrial magnet. They're having trouble detaching his cyborg body.

HAHAHAHAHA. These ones are the best. I love it.

Can players fly back from tournaments during transfer windows to sign for a different club?

I'm sure if they kicked up enough of a fuss, a country might allow them to. But they'd be a right cunt to do so, allowing that distraction during a tournament. Reckon the only way it'd be concluded while he's still playing in the ACoN is if a club flies someone out to specifically thrash out a deal with him.