Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

His performances have been picked up by the media today.

A commentator on Swedish TV has been talking about him for three or four straight matches now, and just saw that media in England also picked up his performances. Such a great player.

The best thing is that he can also go forward to save time and take pressure of the rest as he has a good ball control and is fast.

The one player we've been screaming out for. His appearance on the teamsheet is the biggest reason we're doing so well now IMO.

Nolan's benefiting massively from it as well.

Guest schmuck

From Opta's Twitter: 91% - Cheikh Tioté has the highest pass completion rate of any midfielder to have played at least 500 mins in the PL this season. Calm.

The one player we've been screaming out for. His appearance on the teamsheet is the biggest reason we're doing so well now IMO.

Nolan's benefiting massively from it as well.

He allows others to play.

We definitely need a song for him.

The one to 'Shake your bootee' that someone suggested is a good 'un.

I heard people singing this at the sunderland match.

Who's the player we love the most,

We na we na,

he comes from the ivory coast,

ya na ya na,

he better then me,

hes better then you,

he better then Messi and Kanu,

Cheick Tioté, F**ked the mackems up.

Guest Howaythetoon

My brother in law is an Arsenal season ticket holder and texted me yesterday to say this guy reminded him of Vieria but is a better passer of the ball. I'm still waiting for the catch. He worries me at times when he dilly-dallies on the ball but my god, he seems too good to be true and credit must be given to whoever spotted him and to those who got him here at what seems even this early, a ridiculously low fee.

My brother in law is an Arsenal season ticket holder and texted me yesterday to say this guy reminded him of Vieria but is a better passer of the ball. I'm still waiting for the catch. He worries me at times when he dilly-dallies on the ball but my god, he seems too good to be true and credit must be given to whoever spotted him and to those who got him here at what seems even this early, a ridiculously low fee.

Who did spot him ?

Like you say, credit to whoever was responsible for getting him to our club.

Who did spot him ?

keegan! :cheesy:

Who did spot him ?

Fairly sure that plenty spotted him, but Chris was one who has scouted him in the past and probably recommended him this time around. Llambias will have been responsible for sanctioning the signing and actually getting him in.