Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

Don't know if it's been mentioned already, but does anyone think some leadership is shining through also? Throughout the match on Sunday I kept seeing him pointing, guiding, organising. The man can do everything :aww:

Swimming.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Don't know if it's been mentioned already, but does anyone think some leadership is shining through also? Throughout the match on Sunday I kept seeing him pointing, guiding, organising. The man can do everything :aww:

Swimming.

tut tut

I really like his appetite for responsibility. When he gets the ball, he looks to do something positive, and if there's nothing on, he'll try to keep it until an opening arises. He doesn't just hoof it, or play it to a man who's in a weaker position than himself just to get rid. Unlike our Nicky.

Guest michaelfoster

radio said they checked at half time & that was his 4th of the season apparently, they have no idea where the extra came from

Guest michaelfoster

radio said they checked at half time & that was his 4th of the season apparently, they have no idea where the extra came from

He's definitely been booked in the last 4 games but I can't recall an earlier one tbh.

Tiote's cards

Mackems (h)

Wigan (h)

Arsenal (a)

Chelsea (h) (LC)

Blackburn (h)