Aston Villa

Ronaldo

We all know how bad it is when a club is judged by a small minority of the fans, so I don't hold any grudge towards Villa really.

The best thing was being able to get our new Premiership season started with that kind of performance and result after going down against Villa with a gutless, embarrassing performance that was typical of us at the time.

What was going on with the dick in the green who was getting a load of s*** from the leazes and then seemed to get grabbed by coppers after the 5th went in?

I think he was just trying to get thrown out so that he didn't have to watch any more.

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

What was going on with the dick in the green who was getting a load of s*** from the leazes and then seemed to get grabbed by coppers after the 5th went in?

Quote from the villa forum:

We need a new manager and some funds or we WILL struggle this season, some serious questions need to be answered, around funds, ambition and the managers role, not only that, the players need to take a hard look in the mirror.

The weekend cost me over £250, I love my team but that was a real kick in the teeth.

To the Geordie fans, fair play, you are loyal and have been shited on a few times but you were in excellent voice and gave us some well deserved shiza.

To the Villa chav thugs who were pissed up next to me, you deserved being kicked out, vile scum twats.

Guest jeffers09

travelled up on the villa coach this morning was no bother although they didnt no i was sitting in the Newcastle end (level 7) still managed to give them some grief before getting back on the coach and going home.was a risky one mind

Quote from the villa forum:

We need a new manager and some funds or we WILL struggle this season, some serious questions need to be answered, around funds, ambition and the managers role, not only that, the players need to take a hard look in the mirror.

The weekend cost me over £250, I love my team but that was a real kick in the teeth.

To the Geordie fans, fair play, you are loyal and have been shited on a few times but you were in excellent voice and gave us some well deserved shiza.

To the Villa chav thugs who were pissed up next to me, you deserved being kicked out, vile scum twats.

Must be one of the few 'better' Villa fans. Kudos to him for his honesty.

We all know how bad it is when a club is judged by a small minority of the fans, so I don't hold any grudge towards Villa really.

The best thing was being able to get our new Premiership season started with that kind of performance and result after going down against Villa with a gutless, embarrassing performance that was typical of us at the time.

[/quote                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  true, but was it a small number of fans? it seems to me that most villa fans inside vp took pleasure in our relegation.

From the villa forum..

"excuses regarding the ref , the penalty . the disallowed goal , WE LOST 6-0 m8 we was gang rapped, we was slaughterd , we was outclassed by a newly promoted side with sevral player's missing there aint no excuses we was absolute crap ."

hahahahahahahahahaha

They'll beat us away and we'll all be crying again.

Bet you're gutted we've stuffed your guru's team.

That'll floppy your hard-on.

Yet I get the flack for being a big mouth?

Stealth politics thread?

Stealth politics thread?

It's not the first time he's mentioned my cock either.

We won, that's all i'm concerned about. It's 3 points and that's it. Can't understand the bitterness - we'd have done the same in their position. Time to forget. :)

Not this "we'd have done the same" tripe again :nope:

Stealth politics thread?

It's not the first time he's mentioned my cock either.

I've mentioned Villa boy Cameron on numerous occasions.

To show you how f***ing stupid the Villa fans are this is taken from the Beeb's 606  http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A73304769:

"The first half an hour had only one team in it (Villa) and to go from that to the final result was just horrible. It just shows how important confidence is to a team."

By 30 mins we were 2-0 up, and they had still not had a shot on target :)

To show you how f***ing stupid the Villa fans are this is taken from the Beeb's 606  http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A73304769:

"The first half an hour had only one team in it (Villa) and to go from that to the final result was just horrible. It just shows how important confidence is to a team."

By 30 mins we were 2-0 up, and they had still not had a shot on target :)

Just makes it that much better.

We won, that's all i'm concerned about. It's 3 points and that's it. Can't understand the bitterness - we'd have done the same in their position. Time to forget. :)

I don't understand this attitude any time I see it, the posters seem oblivious to the fact they are doing exactly the same thing as those they condemn. Goes around, comes around is another way of saying karma, and a lot of people are willing to accept the idea of karma when they see an imagined foe suffering, but they never seem to be able to project it on to the next logical stage. You reap what you sow, sounds like pretentious preaching I know but it is such a succinct way of saying exactly what happens if one would just study it a little without all the personal investment of irrational emotion.