Aston Villa

Ronaldo

"Bring back O'Neill.

The big reason why he didn't play the players who moan now was because they're not f'ing good enough. I'd take his apparently bad football instead of this complete rubbish.

The darkest day for Villa I have seen in my lifetime."

Love this quote from one of them, I'm a fan of O'Neill, got to admit, but  I don't think I was wrong in stating when he left to much joy of the Villa fans that they regret that. The poster is spot on, there were plenty of Villa squad players quick to come out and tell the world how bad MON was.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_syiX5-a2hQE/R3Kskq1-iYI/AAAAAAAABzE/2c7SaXPNato/s400/haha.png

Your signature is doing my head in.

I can't bring myself to care THAT much about this result against Villa - we wouldn't have done what they did, I'm glad we've done them over for it, but I don't wanna make out they're more important than they are. Have never been on our radar, frankly. Couple of banners aren't going to change that in my mind. This is more like doing Birmingham City or Wolves in the past - sweet but...

Thinking about it, we don't really get on with the Midlands, do we?

I'm literally now going off to ask the others if I'm supposed to ban him for that, I'm not totally sure if I can even work out what he's saying... Sort your grammar at the very least, mate.

I'm literally now going off to ask the others if I'm supposed to ban him for that, I'm not totally sure if I can even work out what he's saying... Sort your grammar at the very least, mate.

:lol:

:lol:

bluelaugh.gif