Aston Villa

Ronaldo

Brilliant bit of management by MacDonald to bring Beye on, with five minutes left, just so he could experience the thrill of facing his old club while they're 5-0 up.

The worst mistake was Ireland and Petrov in CM, and I think MacDonald admitted as much afterwards. They're not going to offer the defence any protection, and when you start having to chase the game away from home, you'll then be in big trouble.

I don't care if people say it's pathetic, watching their fans walk out after 60 minutes and being taunted as they left was just really, really sweet. The shit they did at their place was pathetic, not just the banners but the way they acted outside the ground aswell.

Karma, twats.

Never enjoyed a result so much in a long time.

Beofre the way they went on 15 months ago i would have felt sorry for them but been happy with the result.

But never have i enjoyed ripping into away fans so much! Justice :)

Did they not know the score was 6-0? ;)

A result like this makes me so angry that it's hard to calm down and be rational. But I'll try.

A 4-0 trashing is much the same as a 1-0 unlucky defeat - you get no points.

And yes this was AFTER the game  :idiot2:

They did aye, when them and the Mackems had their little love in before our relegation.

And people are being told they are pathetic on this forum for dishing a bit back after the shit we got from them, seems odd.

one of the most satisfying results in ages this. pure revenge, and some closure for the whole relegation and specifically the day we went down. now they can go back to being the most boring club in the division and we don't have to spare them a moment's thought.

one of the most satisfying results in ages this. pure revenge, and some closure for the whole relegation and specifically the day we went down. now they can go back to being the most boring club in the division and we don't have to spare them a moment's thought.

:lol: hardly that, most boring accent perhaps but they certainly are topped by Wigan for boringness.

:lol: hardly that, most boring accent perhaps but they certainly are topped by Wigan for boringness.

I agree that Villa are the most boring club in the league actually, they bore the absolute tits off me and always have done.

nah, they genuinely are the most boring club around, and ive thought that for years. Wigan at least have their shitness factor, gobshite Whelan, a half empty stadium at best etc. Villa are just....pure mediocrity. no one really gives a shit about them and now we've made amends for that day and humiliated them, they now, for me, go back to being non-entities.