Steven Taylor

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Guest neesy111

He made three mispasses/mistakes in the first minute and a half too, but I'm sure madras has an excuse for that too.

enrique done similar in the second half, easier aswell. both actually defended well. i remember williamson  twice just punting the ball 30 yards when he had options aswell.

At least Williamson and Jose can defend at least well, this clown can't which is the the least I expect.

taylor defended better than williamson today....thats why taylor was given the job of marking bent and why bent was nulled.

Get out of his fucking arse man.

Bent had a perfectly good goal disallowed and should have had a penalty,  while Taylor was marking Collins for the goal and pointed at him and said 'I've got him'.  Williamson made no mistakes today and didn't look like a liability.

The fact that your in denial about it all speaks volumes.

He made three mispasses/mistakes in the first minute and a half too, but I'm sure madras has an excuse for that too.

enrique done similar in the second half, easier aswell. both actually defended well. i remember williamson  twice just punting the ball 30 yards when he had options aswell.

At least Williamson and Jose can defend at least well, this clown can't which is the the least I expect.

taylor defended better than williamson today....thats why taylor was given the job of marking bent and why bent was nulled.

Get out of his f***ing arse man.

Bent had a perfectly good goal disallowed and should have had a penalty,  while Taylor was marking Collins for the goal and pointed at him and said 'I've got him'.  Williamson made no mistakes today and didn't look like a liability.

it was offside (as proved at half time) and it wasn't a pen. a few people say simpson had him for the goal mind ?

Guest neesy111

The sky footage did the old line across thing which showed bent was offside just.  SO he didn't have a perfectly good goal disallowed.

Ahh good old sky, despite the fact the TV channel I was watching on doing the same thing and saying he was onside.  I'm sure 3/4's on here would in uproar if we had an off-side goal like that disallowed.

Guest neesy111

it was offside (as proved at half time) and it wasn't a pen. a few people say simpson had him for the goal mind ?

Unless you had Steven Taylor spectacles and weren't paying attention to the game.  Get a fucking grip man and just watch the fucking goal again, it was clear as the fucking sun that it was taylor's man.

The sky footage did the old line across thing which showed bent was offside just.  SO he didn't have a perfectly good goal disallowed.

don't let FACT cloud the issue man.

was Enrique who hadn't pushed up anyway wasn't it?

Unless you had Steven Taylor spectacles and weren't paying attention to the game.  Get a f***ing grip man and just watch the f***ing goal again, it was clear as the f***ing sun that it was taylor's man.

watched at the time (alcohol free aswell). will watch later. edven if it was his mistake does it mean he had a shit game.

It was Taylor's man before the free kick was taken, but Collins ran across Simpson (I realise I'm repeating myself here).

Taylor could have done very little about the goal.

chamged your mind man, taylors the whipping boy, it's easier.

It was Taylor's man before the free kick was taken, but Collins ran across Simpson (I realise I'm repeating myself here).

It is a shame that non-extreme opinions are frowned upon.

taylor is getting swept up with the ashley thing...if you defvend any part of their actions then you loive them unquestionilgly.

taylor is getting swept up with the ashley thing...if you defvend any part of their actions then you loive them unquestionilgly.

maybe people just think he's a poor centre-half? i certainly do. he does get too much stick, for example when he played RB recently after not having much match fitness, or the utter shite that was thrown at him after the carroll punch-up, but i don't think it is stretching it to say he's a bit shite.

maybe people just think he's a poor centre-half? i certainly do. he does get too much stick, for example when he played RB recently after not having much match fitness, or the utter s**** that was thrown at him after the carroll punch-up, but i don't think it is stretching it to say he's a bit s****.

i wouldn't say shit but average premier league centre half, like williamson.

maybe people just think he's a poor centre-half? i certainly do. he does get too much stick, for example when he played RB recently after not having much match fitness, or the utter s**** that was thrown at him after the carroll punch-up, but i don't think it is stretching it to say he's a bit s****.

i wouldn't say shit but average premier league centre half, like williamson.

i said a while back that taylor's probably got better natural attributes than williamson (other than balance) but i don't think he's the better defender. i wonder if his persistent injuries have taken a bit of his strength and pace away.

really should be attempting to bring in a better player than both in the summer, good as williamson has done i think he's struggled in around a 3rd of our matches this year.

i wouldn't say s*** but average premier league centre half, like williamson.

i said a while back that taylor's probably got better natural attributes than williamson (other than balance) but i don't think he's the better defender. i wonder if his persistent injuries have taken a bit of his strength and pace away.

really should be attempting to bring in a better player than both in the summer, good as williamson has done i think he's struggled in around a 3rd of our matches this year.

i agree with that and given the choice of taylor or williamson for the bench i'd go williamson (purely defensive) and erring on the side of caution.

As much as I want to give Saylor the chance I just don't trust him to be effective evry time we are under the Kosh. One thing I have noticed is that if a player is running at him he backs of backs off but his Arms are right out and to me is asking for someone to punt the ball against them.

Had me worried yesterday....

don't let FACT cloud the issue man.

was Enrique who hadn't pushed up anyway wasn't it?

Yes.

Personally, i think Taylor is being found out as a very average footballer. I worry when he plays, even more so when Colo isn't there.

What annoys me most is his constant pointing, i don't even think he talks, just points at areas of the pitch to indicate that he knows what he's doing. He's a conman.

Him and Williamson should be back up next season. Although i would be content seeing Williamson alongside Colo.

He needs to improve a bit if he s going to be backup imo. Dunno what happens but the defence seems to just be very uncomfortable whenever he comes into the backline. Maybe this is something they all have to work on, who knows. It needs to be sorted though because whenever Colo or Wil are out we are pretty screwed.

I think taylors suffering from a lack of any kind of regular football over the past 15-16 months, he's had a fair few injuries and its hard for any cb to just come into a fairly settled defence let alone at cb where the partnership is the important bit and willicini have a very good partnership, he needs a run of games to find form but hard to displace either of colo or williamson

brilliant player no, decent squad player yes

Massively overrated player! Didn't deserve the new contract and should have been sold when he was worth something! Doesn't really matter if he isn't quite match fit but I can't remember a game where he actually performed good! Once again right in the middle of everything what was wrong with the goal we conceded yesterday...