Steven Taylor

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Happy for him, gets a huge amount of stick for trivial things so delighted when he can silence his critics for a bit.

There's certainly more in him, hopefully he's realised he needs to step up to unlock that while Williamson's competition keeps him firmly on his toes.

Happy for him, gets a huge amount of stick for trivial things so delighted when he can silence his critics for a bit.

There's certainly more in him, hopefully he's realised he needs to step up to unlock that while Williamson's competition keeps him firmly on his toes.

Tbf celebrating goals and clapping the away fans is disgraceful behaviour.

Made me eaten my words these last two games.

Two good goals, and decent defensive performances to match. Still think Williamson is the better option, but he's holding his own in his absence.

Well done.

I'm no fan but he was superb today. Best I've seen him play in a long, long time.

Same here. He had a really strong game today, him and Colo stifled their attack pretty much.

Such a threat at set pieces, and a faultless defensive performance today. A tough choice to make, as for defensive purposes I'd have Big Willi, yet when Saylor's on form, he's really fucking on form.

He might, just might, be starting to learn how to defend. He hasn't had much playing time in the past 2 seasons but in the time he's played and trained he's hopefully watched Colo and that calmness and composure could rub off. He probably needed to watch a good defender play week in week out to drum in to him some of the things he needs to be doing.

He might, just might, be starting to learn how to defend. He hasn't had much playing time in the past 2 seasons but in the time he's played and trained he's hopefully watched Colo and that calmness and composure could rub off. He probably needed to watch a good defender play week in week out to drum in to him some of the things he needs to be doing.

This - it could be like the Woodgate- Bramble relationship