Steven Taylor

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

So it'll be MYM and Williamson?  :okay:

Twitter says Perch and Yanga-Mbiwa. The thing is though, Perch has been preferred to Williamson quite a bit since we signed Mapou (even as an option on the bench) - that speaks volumes (that and the "other guy" s***) so will definitely be a Perch-MYM partnership imo.

So it'll be MYM and Williamson?  :okay:

Twitter says Perch and Yanga-Mbiwa. The thing is though, Perch has been preferred to Williamson quite a bit since we signed Mapou (even as an option on the bench) - that speaks volumes (that and the "other guy" s***) so will definitely be a Perch-MYM partnership imo.

Ah, right, I forgot about Perchenbauer. I prefer him to Williamson so I guess that's good news.

Proper ITK me. Just spoke to my dad on the phone who was in the players lounge before the game started, and he spoke to Taylor.

Apparently he isn´t injured, just being rested for sunday.

Yes. Now, my father is Norwegian (and not a master of the english language), so I cannot guarantee that Taylor didn´t mention something about a knock earlier in the week that my father didn´t pick up on, but he was definitely fit now, and was ready for sundays game.

Proper ITK me. Just spoke to my dad on the phone who was in the players lounge before the game started, and he spoke to Taylor.

Apparently he isn´t injured, just being rested for sunday.

Awesome if true otherwise...

http://995642590.r.lightningbase-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/hrexaminer-in-the-know-med-300px.jpg

• 2 weeks later...