Steven Taylor

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Aye, because big moves have never materialised for 'overrated'  English players before - just ask Gareth Barry... :laugh:

Gareth Barry is very underrated.

The man speaks true.

Barry's reputation hasn't recovered from the last World Cup, where I feel he got scapegoated.

Barry wouldn't even get into our midfield, man. He's useless.

He could replace Tiote and do what some people on here think Anita could do. He's definitely on the decline now (never a great athlete to begin with), but I think he's been a consistently useful player for a while now. Barry's almost always where the team needs him to be, works hard, and shows for the ball a lot. Manchester City can and should do better because he has been outclassed physically at the highest level more than once, and these abilities are only going to wane. If he was French and played the same way, he would hardly be noticed by most supporters, but in reality every appearance he makes is treated like the Apocalypse because of the nation on his passport.

• 2 weeks later...

has steven fucking taylor got a fucking clue. word for word arse licking bullshit from the cunt that he has given every other manager/coach coming through the door. wanker.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/8781338/

Newcastle defender Steven Taylor backs Joe Kinnear as director of football

Last Updated: June 18, 2013 9:46am

.Share:

Joe Kinnear: With Newcastle defender Steven Taylor back in 2008

.Sky BetTransfer Specials

Curtis Davies to sign for before 1st September 2013 15 BetsLuis Suarez to sign for before 1st September 2013 9 BetsAdel Taarabt to sign for before 1st September 2013 6 Bets..Manager Specials

Next Permanent PSG Manager 23 BetsNext Permanent Man Utd Manager 42 BetsDavid Moyes Man United Specials 7 Bets..

£10 Free Bet

Sky Bet are offering all new customers a £10 Free Bet .Claim your free bet now! ....Newcastle United defender Steven Taylor has backed Joe Kinnear's appointment as the club's new director of football.

Kinnear revealed on Sunday that he was set to return to Newcastle as director of football to work alongside manager Alan Pardew.

The news has come as a surprise to many Newcastle fans, but Taylor believes former boss Kinnear's return to St James' Park can only be positive for the club.

"I am really happy to see Joe back at the club and I think his return can only be positive for everyone connected to the club," Taylor told Sky Sports.

"Joe was great for me when he was manager and I really enjoyed playing for him.

"We were in a great position under Joe in the league until he got ill and it was after that that things went wrong.

"Joe wears his heart on his sleeve and he tells it as it is and I think he is someone that Newcastle exactly need. Joe has lots of experience and he is very knowledgeable and I for one am really excited to see him back at Newcastle."

Steven Taylor

"Joe wears his heart on his sleeve and he tells it as it is and I think he is someone that Newcastle exactly need.

"Joe has lots of experience and he is very knowledgeable and I for one am really excited to see him back at Newcastle."

has steven f***ing taylor got a f***ing clue. word for word arse licking bullshit from the c*** that he has given every other manager/coach coming through the door. w*****.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/8781338/

Newcastle defender Steven Taylor backs Joe Kinnear as director of football

Last Updated: June 18, 2013 9:46am

.Share:

Joe Kinnear: With Newcastle defender Steven Taylor back in 2008

.Sky BetTransfer Specials

Curtis Davies to sign for before 1st September 2013 15 BetsLuis Suarez to sign for before 1st September 2013 9 BetsAdel Taarabt to sign for before 1st September 2013 6 Bets..Manager Specials

Next Permanent PSG Manager 23 BetsNext Permanent Man Utd Manager 42 BetsDavid Moyes Man United Specials 7 Bets..

£10 Free Bet

Sky Bet are offering all new customers a £10 Free Bet .Claim your free bet now! ....Newcastle United defender Steven Taylor has backed Joe Kinnear's appointment as the club's new director of football.

Kinnear revealed on Sunday that he was set to return to Newcastle as director of football to work alongside manager Alan Pardew.

The news has come as a surprise to many Newcastle fans, but Taylor believes former boss Kinnear's return to St James' Park can only be positive for the club.

"I am really happy to see Joe back at the club and I think his return can only be positive for everyone connected to the club," Taylor told Sky Sports.

"Joe was great for me when he was manager and I really enjoyed playing for him.

"We were in a great position under Joe in the league until he got ill and it was after that that things went wrong.

"Joe wears his heart on his sleeve and he tells it as it is and I think he is someone that Newcastle exactly need. Joe has lots of experience and he is very knowledgeable and I for one am really excited to see him back at Newcastle."

Steven Taylor

"Joe wears his heart on his sleeve and he tells it as it is and I think he is someone that Newcastle exactly need.

"Joe has lots of experience and he is very knowledgeable and I for one am really excited to see him back at Newcastle."

What is he expected to say. If Joe is here to stay me might hope for a positive reaction from the players...otherwise everything will fall apart before season even kicks off.

Taylor likes him as a person, what wrong with that?.....not that I would wish to stop all the little bitches from having fun swingin their handbags....

Except he also says that he's what Newcastle need and he'll be positive for everyone involved. He's not just saying he likes him as a person.