Steven Taylor

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I'll love it when we get rid of this f***ing guy.

Really though?

Yes really, he's a bang average sicknote that is given alot of leeway because he's Mr Geordie. Now we have to watch him tasting Joe Kinnear. I do not like him.

Now Taylor is rewriting history too. I'm sorry I know it was a few years ago but fans I knew hated Kinnear and when that West Brom game came around and the news broke of his heart problems, I felt for bad for him for his health and wished him better, but myself and many others were extremely happy that he wasn't going to be in charge of the team again. Oh and yeah we weren't 12th as he and Kinnear are saying.

Honestly man, I know I shouldn't be surprised - what with it coming from that little arse-licker, but that's really got my goat. A guy who trumps himself as one of the fans - someone who cares as much about the club as we do. He can absolutely fuck off with that. I know it's usually counter-productive but I actually think a bit of a player revolt, at this stage, would be beneficial. Better now than midway through the season when we're fighting for our lives (as if we're not already).

Prick.

I'll love it when we get rid of this f***ing guy.

Really though?

Yes really, he's a bang average sicknote that is given alot of leeway because he's Mr Geordie. Now we have to watch him tasting Joe Kinnear. I do not like him.

:thup:

Guest icemanblue

I don't think the little lad from Yorkshire likes Steven Taylor.

:lol: Oh you.

Nah, I don't. I've never really made a secret of it, like.

Nicholas Cage, yo.

Guest Bert Shaft

We were in a great position under Joe in the league until he got ill and it was after that that things went wrong.

It's very sad to hear that Steven Taylor also is a silly forgetful c*nt.

What is he expected to say. If Joe is here to stay me might hope for a positive reaction from the players...otherwise everything will fall apart before season even kicks off.

He is not supposed to start spouting untrue crap like JFK has been doing. We were one point of the relegation zone when JFK took ill, not in a "great position" in the league like Stevie Brownnose said.

'This is terrible news for the club, I don't understand what is going on right the way down from the boardroom to the players and we are gravely concerned for the future'.

'Joe uses terrible tactics, is clearly a senile old fool and it's quite possible we will be relegated this season'.

Yeah obviously he should have come out with the truth instead...

'This is terrible news for the club, I don't understand what is going on right the way down from the boardroom to the players and we are gravely concerned for the future'.

'Joe uses terrible tactics, is clearly a senile old fool and it's quite possible we will be relegated this season'.

Yeah obviously he should have come out with the truth instead...

The point is that he should've kept his big gob shut and said nothing. You have to be pretty special not to understand that.

• 3 weeks later...

has steven fucking taylor got a fucking clue. word for word arse licking bullshit from the cunt that he has given every other manager/coach coming through the door. wanker.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/8781338/

Newcastle defender Steven Taylor backs Joe Kinnear as director of football

Last Updated: June 18, 2013 9:46am

.Share:

Joe Kinnear: With Newcastle defender Steven Taylor back in 2008

.Sky BetTransfer Specials

Curtis Davies to sign for before 1st September 2013 15 BetsLuis Suarez to sign for before 1st September 2013 9 BetsAdel Taarabt to sign for before 1st September 2013 6 Bets..Manager Specials

Next Permanent PSG Manager 23 BetsNext Permanent Man Utd Manager 42 BetsDavid Moyes Man United Specials 7 Bets..

£10 Free Bet

Sky Bet are offering all new customers a £10 Free Bet .Claim your free bet now! ....Newcastle United defender Steven Taylor has backed Joe Kinnear's appointment as the club's new director of football.

Kinnear revealed on Sunday that he was set to return to Newcastle as director of football to work alongside manager Alan Pardew.

The news has come as a surprise to many Newcastle fans, but Taylor believes former boss Kinnear's return to St James' Park can only be positive for the club.

"I am really happy to see Joe back at the club and I think his return can only be positive for everyone connected to the club," Taylor told Sky Sports.

"Joe was great for me when he was manager and I really enjoyed playing for him.

"We were in a great position under Joe in the league until he got ill and it was after that that things went wrong.

"Joe wears his heart on his sleeve and he tells it as it is and I think he is someone that Newcastle exactly need. Joe has lots of experience and he is very knowledgeable and I for one am really excited to see him back at Newcastle."

Steven Taylor

"Joe wears his heart on his sleeve and he tells it as it is and I think he is someone that Newcastle exactly need.

"Joe has lots of experience and he is very knowledgeable and I for one am really excited to see him back at Newcastle."

Any regrets Tayls?  :lol:

- he wouldn't drop down a league

- we would want in excess of 6m for him imo.

I am happy to keep him but I can see him throwing toys out of the pram if he isn't a regular starter, like he did last time.

Expect there is absolutely nothing in it.

Guest Ebolarama

You're acting like he actually SAID those words. It's pretty damn apparent that they just wanted an established player to big up JFK, and Taylor was chosen/agreed to having his name put to those comments. It's just PR, guys. Chill out.

You're acting like he actually SAID those words. It's pretty damn apparent that they just wanted an established player to big up JFK, and Taylor was chosen/agreed to having his name put to those comments. It's just PR, guys. Chill out.

:lol:

Guest neesy111

:dowie: