Steven Taylor

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Clubs abroad interested [emoji38]

I'd really love to know who [emoji38]

Knowing Taylor Scotland.

Looks like you were right. Rangers and Celtic battling for his signature apparently.

Celtic, not a chance. Rangers probably stupid enough to believe he'll improve their atrocious defence.

Clubs abroad interested :lol:

I'd really love to know who :lol:

Omonia Nicosia.

True Geordie pashion for the win.

I also keep reading it as Omnia. Omnia is a country in the Discworld books.

Guest neesy111

He's blown most of his career earnings so he'll probably go wherever he will earn the most regardless of what league or location.

You sure about that?  From what I know he's got a lot of investments.

He's blown most of his career earnings so he'll probably go wherever he will earn the most regardless of what league or location.

You sure about that?  From what I know he's got a lot of investments.

Yes.

He was/is a top player, only the stupid & uneducated would suggest otherwise.

England u21 captain and solid professional. Injuries hampered his career at the very top.. But loves the club and tried his best.

Give me a Steven Taylor over the plethora of foreign imports that conned a living any day of the week.

All the best Tayls lad!

Guest neesy111

England u21 captain and solid professional. Injuries hampered his career at the very top.. But loves the club and tried his best.

Give me a Steven Taylor over the plethora of foreign imports that conned a living any day of the week.

All the best Tayls lad!

:anguish:

Where is that from?

All the best Tayls lad!

Where is that from?

Some plonker on Perez's Facebook post about him.

Guest neesy111

All the best Tayls lad!

Where is that from?

Some plonker on Perez's Facebook post about him.

Replied to it.  :undecided: if it's the right decision.

All the best Tayls lad!

He stayed one contract too long. He only ever looked on top of his game when someone alongside was playing well. He never stood out as THE centre half.

Guest neesy111

All the best Tayls lad!

He stayed one contract too long. He only ever looked on top of his game when someone alongside was playing well. He never stood out as THE centre half.

Aye, he always needed a better CB next to him.  I still think he was a worse defender than Williamson the last 2 years.

All the best Tayls lad!

Aye, he always needed a better CB next to him.  I still think he was a worse defender than Williamson the last 2 years.

The CB positions have been like a running joke for a long time. Hopefully Lascelles and Mbemba will be like a changing of the guard - long long overdue.

Guest neesy111

All the best Tayls lad!

The CB positions have been like a running joke for a long time. Hopefully Lascelles and Mbemba will be like a changing of the guard - long long overdue.

:thup: