Steven Taylor

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

It's a good signing for Portland. Could get three seasons out of him if he settles.

At 8 games a season I'm not so sure it will turn out to be that good a signing.

Every time I see the title of this thread " Steven Taylor Released" I always imagine him running away in long grass, to find his own way in life.

A bit like a wild animal that has been held in captivity and has suddenly been released back into the wild.

It's a good signing for Portland. Could get three seasons out of him if he settles.

You're talking about someone who hasn't managed to remain fit for a decent stretch of time for...  I literally do not know the last time he did this :lol:

"Steven Taylor gives us a proven piece that can step into our backline and perform immediately,” said Caleb Porter, head coach of the Timbers. “His experience and leadership will be very important to our team down the stretch."

Stupid Americans.

"Steven Taylor gives us a proven piece that can step into our backline and perform immediately,” said Caleb Porter, head coach of the Timbers. “His experience and leadership will be very important to our team down the stretch."

Stupid Americans.

:lol: God damn it.