Steven Taylor

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

christ

hQsPWeX.png

it gets worse

The defender, 32, wrote: “Thinking of you long pins. U have me smitten like a kitten over u.”

[...]

The women then found he had also messaged the Aussie saying: “Morning long pins, what’s miss perfect bum doing? Would love to be feeling ur unreal body.”

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/exposed-wellington-star-given-the-boot-after-sex-scandal/news-story/73eee8f3409ec9e4ef9ec4500db08f1e?nk=d7aea1f7e500a64f5d291ae510af962f-1546818411

How the f*** does someone like him pull something like that. Goes to show that even a bit of money can buy you some top drawer pussy and these leggy bitches certainly don't like him for his sparkling intellect

Let's see, he's strong, probably good in bed and handsome to boot

How the f*** does someone like him pull something like that. Goes to show that even a bit of money can buy you some top drawer pussy and these leggy bitches certainly don't like him for his sparkling intellect

Let's see, he's strong, probably good in bed and handsome to boot

WTF

• 2 months later...

Just belatedly came across the whole more than one girlfriend at a time (and...) ‘news’ in the Sunderland thread. Nothing to see there but surely this can’t be an accurate quote:

"What part of 'I don't want to see you' do they not understand? I'm an amazing player and I'm just enjoying life. It's going back two years." Who would say that?  :icon_scratch:

• 3 years later...