Steven Taylor

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Guest vainsharpdad

Saylor's role model.

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110816123742/inbetweeners/images/thumb/4/4f/Tv_inbetweeners_3_neil_1.jpg/250px-Tv_inbetweeners_3_neil_1.jpg

He's probably a good laugh, I would say. :thup:

He's daft as a brush, but he'd be class to go for a pint with :lol:

Losing his place in the team through injury to Williamson has been the kick up the arse he clearly needed and has done him the world of good.

No doubt, he's improved no end since Willo's signing

Losing his place in the team through injury to Williamson has been the kick up the arse he clearly needed and has done him the world of good.

That and he has had a good spell of fitness and a good pre-season

Remember the first half of the Championship, Taylor and Colo were brilliant together until he got injured.  We were winning lots of games 1-0 but after Williamson arrived, we conceded more goals but started to score a lot more as well.

Remember the first half of the Championship, Taylor and Colo were brilliant together until he got injured.  We were winning lots of games 1-0 but after Williamson arrived, we conceded more goals but started to score a lot more as well.

Everyone looked brilliant alongside Colo in the Championship...apart from Khizanishishishishishishishvili.

I think having a footballing centre half like Coloccini next to him is helping him out massively, as he can concentrate solely on just being a defender and doing all of the dirty work. He still needs to improve his decision making, by that I mean when he gets a rush of blood to the head and thinks he's Franco Baresi by running up the pitch with the ball. Coloccini is good enough to do that, but he isn't.

All in all, he's looked a much better player this season, and long may it continue.

Guest Randy Savage

Of all your players, he is the one I find truly loathesome. Must be the permatan and the smug as owt grin. Oh, and his propensity to dive and hoy his elbows about.

Rant ower.

And breathe.....

Of all your players, he is the one I find truly loathesome. Must be the permatan and the smug as owt grin. Oh, and his propensity to dive and hoy his elbows about.

Rant ower.

And breathe.....

So f***ing boring. Must be the reactions to their new top striker who scored 2 (!!) goals against Norway.

He's a loveable tit.

I think that picture of him playing for the reserves, with his arms out and bellowing summed him up perfectly.

Guest Randy Savage

Any particular reason you've decided to suddenly pipe up? International break wiped your memory of Ryan Taylor already?

Just thought I'd come on for a bit of a change. I'm sick of RTG (the SMB) and some of the tools on there.

No, I haven't forgotten the goal, but at some point you have to move on, having taken the expected flak from my mag mates.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Said it before but I love the lad because he is EXACTLY what I would be like if I played for Newcastle :lol:

Would you be overly geordie though? :lol: