Steven Taylor

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Looked a good partnership 2 years ago. Sad for Williamson, but would love it if Taylor could finally become the player he's been hyped as throughout his career. Needs to stay fit and play the full season.

Seems more competent when he got a leader beside him. Had a good game, won alot of headers and can't remember that he lost one on the back of my head. Was directing a clearing right into the enemys feet once. For him to improve his clearences has to become better. His footwork should become a little better.

But his overall reading of the game looks neat beside colo. They are really covering up for eachother and working for eachother. Looks to have bulked up aswell and seems a really strong lad now. I'd put money on him scoring atleast 5 goals this season. 3 of them to be matchwinning/really important ones.

Guest BooBoo

Seems to have slipped under the radar and was missed by tv, but he did the chicken dance on Saturday after the goal. :lol:

Did he accidentally closeline Tiote?  :lol: my live match report reckons so.

indeed he did and it was quite an impressive closeline too

Fuk sake  :lol: was joking on at work saying he'd have seen a bird or something and pointed at it/her while Tiote was running past him.

That was one hell of a cloth line, not even in WWE will you see one excuted so perfectly..

Also Best and Lovenkrands injuried each other in the celebration of our 2nd goal, i love the fact that are showing passion but they need to tone it down a bit ffs.

Has been brilliant this season 

Glad the management saw sense and gave him a new contract rather than selling him

Brilliant is a bit heavy like, he's done well and much improved on his previous form.

Which leads nicely into your second point: his career has stalled for the past 2-3 seasons, partly due to injury, partly due to the after affects of his previous contract wrangles, partly due to other players playing better. Just because he's a "local lad" and once upon a time showed promise, it doesn't mean he should be guaranteed a contract (on a very decent wage) here for life.