Steven Taylor

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

He's a loveable tit.

I think that picture of him playing for the reserves, with his arms out and bellowing summed him up perfectly.

That's a good way to put it O0

Still think the best way he's been summed up on here is as "Wor loveable mong". :lol:

He is a noob of the highest order. I dont think he has improved all that much although his partnership with Colo is getting better. He gets bullied far too easily as with Boothroyd today who should have scored twice given the room Saylor had allowed him.

I am happy to see his idiotic mistakes have however improved in the fact they arent just confined to the penalty area and in and around the box. Still prefer him at RB, but probably our best bet due only to Willows lack of pace.

Thoroughly enjoying being proven wrong by Taylor at the moment. Said on numerous occasions in the last 12 months that i would have happily seen him slung for a modest fee, even in today's "British players cost x3" climate.

But i'd argue that he's in the form of his career. Williamson getting the starting berth last year, and looking great value for it, has really given Stevie the kick up the arse he needed. Does wonders, that bit of squad competition.