Steven Taylor

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I'm sure in an interview while he was playing, Schmeichel said if anyone was through one on one with him he'd scream at the top of his lungs as they were about to hit the ball while making himself as big as possible.

Well, he was Scandinavian, ergo a cunt.

Guest koenji

On NUFCTV Cabaye is asked about Tayls putting the keeper off on the freekick,, he was not asked to do it but Cabaye was laughing had one of those huge grins that makes it hard to speak.

:kik:

filmed from one of the crowd in the stands

Steven Taylor making a nuisance of himself.

Shawcross is a good defender also, tbh. No idea why he gets so much s*** on here, other than playing for Stoke.

He's good at defending his 6 yard box but that's it, basically a younger version of Samba or Nelsen who are also extremely limited and overrated.

He should not be anywhere near international level or Europa league level for that matter as was shown by how Ibra f*cked him up.

Load of rubbish, tbh. If Samba, Nelson and Shawcross had been NUFC players over the last few years we'd all be laughing.

There's a reason none of those players played for a top club in their careers and in Shawcross case never will they are average mid table defenders, nothing more nothing less.

Shawcross will end up at a big club eventually. There's no rule that you have to be a good footballer to be a top CB.

Shawcross will end up at a big club eventually. There's no rule that you have to be a good footballer to be a top CB.

Again though i never said you had to be a good footballer, he's just not that good and made to look better than he is by Stokes tactics.

He was made to look awful at Europa League level and International level because you have to do more than just hack the ball away.

He would look no better than Williamson for us.

Again though i never said you had to be a good footballer, he's just not that good and made to look better than he is by Stokes tactics.

He was made to look awful at Europa League level and International level because you have to do more than just hack the ball away.

Aye, right. :lol:

No way man. :lol:

Taylor is basically a Newcastle fan playing for Newcastle United. I'd like to think if that was any of us we would be pumped up before kick-off, run around like a mad man when we score, do anything to put the opposition off and generally play with character. f***ing hell when we play 5-a-side and the opposition are through on goal I shout "RAAAAAAAAR" to try and put them off. He's a supporter playing for his club. I personally f***ing love it, love how he plays, some of the things he does etc. He's also a canny lad by all accounts these days after being a bit of a nob when he first broke through. Mainly though his game and performances have improved. He's not so much a liability these days and can actually defend and defend well, against all kinds of forwards and dangers.

complete c***s trick this like, not sporting at all.

it's not like it's going to stop anyone. who would stop because someone made a noise ?.

HTT, i can't remember taylor being classed a liability, he's had poor games, who hasn't, but I've never thought "shit steven taylors playing, there's a weak spot"

No way man. :lol:

He's a clogger man, put Williamson at Stoke and he would look much better that he does for us.... why? because all he would have to do is hoof everything away and because of the deep defensive line Stoke have with very defensive fullbacks and wingers he will always be covered.

If Shawcross played for us he would be all over the place, its piss easy to defend for a team like Stoke any average clogger could do it.

No coincidence that as soon as he was out of that environment for England he looked like a clown.

I mean Huth looks f*cking class for Stoke and was a f*cking joke at Chelsea, its not a coincidence....

Mind you i remember when people rated Scott Dann and Rodger Johnson and looked what happened to them :lol:

I can't remember reading this much rubbish about an opposing player. No better than Williamson ffs. :lol:

Nah he is he just wouldn't look no better for us, its about suitability and Shawcross would struggle to fit in the same way Williamson does.

While for Stoke both would look good, anyway i'm going to leave it here as its clear neither side will budge.

Taylor is basically a Newcastle fan playing for Newcastle United. I'd like to think if that was any of us we would be pumped up before kick-off, run around like a mad man when we score, do anything to put the opposition off and generally play with character. f***ing hell when we play 5-a-side and the opposition are through on goal I shout "RAAAAAAAAR" to try and put them off. He's a supporter playing for his club. I personally f***ing love it, love how he plays, some of the things he does etc. He's also a canny lad by all accounts these days after being a bit of a nob when he first broke through. Mainly though his game and performances have improved. He's not so much a liability these days and can actually defend and defend well, against all kinds of forwards and dangers.

complete c***s trick this like, not sporting at all.

Who gives a fuck, only one pisses and moans, the rest laugh it off. My nickname at footy is Raaaa :D

If someone did it to me I wouldn't be bothered, if anything it would make me more determined.

We all have our standards, I just think it's unfair.

Shawcross is a good defender also, tbh. No idea why he gets so much s*** on here, other than playing for Stoke.

He's good at defending his 6 yard box but that's it, basically a younger version of Samba or Nelsen who are also extremely limited and overrated.

He should not be anywhere near international level or Europa league level for that matter as was shown by how Ibra f*cked him up.

Load of rubbish, tbh. If Samba, Nelson and Shawcross had been NUFC players over the last few years we'd all be laughing.

There's a reason none of those players played for a top club in their careers and in Shawcross case never will they are average mid table defenders, nothing more nothing less.

Which one?

Take a look at Cisses goal yesterday, then come back and read what you've wrote.

Feeling silly yet ...

Take a look at Cisses goal yesterday, then come back and read what you've wrote.

Feeling silly yet ...

You could say that about any defender tbf.

Feeling silly yet ...

You could say that about any defender tbf.

Shawcross is the epitome of an average premier league defender. To suggest he'll be playing for a "big club eventually" is ludicrous given his performances. That, yesterday, was amongst the worst pieces of "defending" I've ever seen.

Feeling silly yet ...

Christ. :lol: