Steven Taylor

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Good player and great today but have to say I dont really like him. Somehow everything about him screams that he's a total asshole as a person.

He is definitely the sort of person who would go up to someone and ask if they want his autograph :lol:

I've added some bulk myself. My lifts at the gym have come a long way. I know i've lost a bit of agility, will look to do some yoga very soon as a result.

http://memegenerators.net/wp-content/themes/viralimagehub/images/memes/fc068cf6fe6bcc39abc16ccbc533231c.png

Guest palnese

http://s657.beta.photobucket.com/user/VXTyrant/media/2B487F70-9DC2-4D25-AD64-0BC622DB8461-9836-00000857CDC06876.jpg.html

If Shawcross can get in the team he should definitely be involved.

Yep, logic dictates that Saylor should at the very least be in consideration for the squad. Some of the players who have been selected for England duty should give him some hope of being selected like.

Guest firetotheworks

I believe that I've just summed him up perfectly.

He's who we all are when we've had the perfect amount to drink to make us mint at pool for 99% of the time and it's all cool, but now and again it goes wrong and we're like 'ah wey, that wasn't me'

Guest bimpy474

Great today. Would sell tomorrow.

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/no%20no%20no/grand/no-no-no-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-2071.gif

I like the lad. But he must think, he's made the most appearances out of anyone in our first XI, yet he never gets the armband. He should wonder why.

I've said I'd like him to be captain at some point but he just acts very immature.

Been solid this season. The Stoke type strikers he loves.

I really hope he can stay fit, because I'm perfectly happy with him being 1 of 3 good centre halves in the squad in that instance.  History would suggest he'll break down again but I hope not.  Need to definitely replace Coloccini adequately if/when he goes mind, or we'll be back to square one or worse.

I really hope he can stay fit, because I'm perfectly happy with him being 1 of 3 good centre halves in the squad in that instance.  History would suggest he'll break down again but I hope not.  Need to definitely replace Coloccini adequately if/when he goes mind, or we'll be back to square one or worse.

:thup:

Also I generally don't give a fuck how many foreigners we have in the side as long as they are good but on the other hand I like having a local lad in the heart of the side.

We already have with MYM.

Guest neesy111

He does need to change something like. In his training.

Needs his diet changing IMO.  Know his cleaner and apparently his house is always full of sweet wrappers.  Barca changed messi's diet under guardians and his injury record improved to a state that is near 100%.