Steven Taylor

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Guest palnese

Is that move actually legal? Great improvisation, either way.

Don't see why not? Unsporting behaviour, perhaps?

Is that move actually legal? Great improvisation, either way.

He must practice that in training because it looked a lot more difficult than the last one.

Maybe we should get all of the defence practicing it, in years to come it will be a common defensive skill.

Guest palnese

Coming to think about it, I don't think you're allowed to score like that. Probably should've been an indirect free-kick to Fulham.

Backpass rule:

Trickery

If the referee believes a defender is trying to circumvent the backpass law using trickery, he can penalize the player for unsporting behavior. For example, if a defender deliberately flicks the ball up into the air and then heads it back to the goalkeeper, the referee will award an indirect free kick.

Backpass rule:

Trickery

If the referee believes a defender is trying to circumvent the backpass law using trickery, he can penalize the player for unsporting behavior. For example, if a defender deliberately flicks the ball up into the air and then heads it back to the goalkeeper, the referee will award an indirect free kick.

Yep playing with fire, as soon as a ref knows the rules he's doomed

It's definately not legal, and we could have been punished for it, funny once but someone needs to have a word with him

:thup:

I'd much prefer him to deal with an awkward ball like a proper defender rather than attempt the Hollywood shit. Just clear the cunt out.

:thup:

I'd much prefer him to deal with an awkward ball like a proper defender rather than attempt the Hollywood s***. Just clear the c*** out.

I thought that he looked like a twat attempting that, imagine if he'd dropped a bollock.

Would love for him to score against the mackems, I think we would be in for a treat :lol:

The mackems would probably hate him scoring more than any other player, he really gets to them.

Would love for him to score against the mackems, I think we would be in for a treat :lol:

The mackems would probably hate him scoring more than any other player, he really gets to them.

They would end up fighting each other on the way back to the swamp.

Should have had at least one goal today, oddly.

Was that the header that went wide?

Headed one over in the first half under no pressure and forced an admittedly decent save out of Schwarzer in the second.