Steven Taylor

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Hopefullt Coloccini takes him out of the team.

Yanga-Mbiwa will be the one to make way.

MYM was the only reason Sturridge didn't get about a dozen today, I barely noticed Taylor in the second half which was a concern since they spent most of it in our penalty area.

Taylor and Colo are the best combo we've got. MYM isn't up to this yet.

Taylor has been poor for weeks and the last person he wants to come up against is the bloke who done him in the bath.  :lol:

Taylor and Colo have always looked poor against teams with pace, surely if there's a game to play MYM in, it's against fairly non-physical opposition like Arsenal and QPR? Fair enough, we'll need Taylor against Carroll.

MYM looks fine one-on-one but hasn't when it comes to the 'unit' defending. It's probably either a communication problem or he's lacking a partner who can organise, while he adapts.

Taylor and Colo are the best combo we've got. MYM isn't up to this yet.

Taylor has been poor for weeks and the last person he wants to come up against is the bloke who done him in the bath.  :lol:

Sorry, but MYM has been turboshit for most of the time he's been here, is the weak link in the centre and has gotten away with it for the same reason why Colloccini got away with it for his first few months here and he's the shiny new player.

I'm not saying that he's a dreadful player or writing him off as centre half is the hardest position to come into in any team, especially in one as utter wank as ours, but at the minute he's the one I'd be dropping.

Coloccini and MYM. What a match they'll be for Carroll, Remy and Giroud.

No thanks.

Taylor is no better, Carroll would eat him alive.

We'd be better off with Williamson than Taylor to go against Carroll IMO. Taylor doesn't man mark players so he's not likely to be up against Carroll in any case. He'll probably be running back towards the goal and try and block it on the line.

Sorry, but MYM has been turboshit for most of the time he's been here, is the weak link in the centre and has gotten away with it for the same reason why Colloccini got away with it for his first few months here and he's the shiny new player.

I'm not saying that he's a dreadful player or writing him off as centre half is the hardest position to come into in any team, especially in one as utter w*** as ours, but at the minute he's the one I'd be dropping.

Yanga-Mbiwa is looking poor because he's all over the place trying to plug holes all over the middle of our defence while Taylor is in hiding.

I'm not saying that he's a dreadful player or writing him off as centre half is the hardest position to come into in any team, especially in one as utter w*** as ours, but at the minute he's the one I'd be dropping.

Yanga-Mbiwa is looking poor because he's all over the place trying to plug holes all over the middle of our defence while Taylor is in hiding.

Taylor seems to be the one that's blocking most efforts from the opposition to me.  MYM seems to be the one that is none existant in his position.