Madjid Bougherra

Sargey

Guest secteur2010

I'm sure NUFC were linked with Bougherra before we were relegated and quite a few supporters were of the opinion he is shit.

Think it makes perfect sense for us. Guthrie can cover Smith when Tiote is out and an extra defender would be good for us with Taylor going. From what I've seen of Rangers, defensively they are very good so how shit can Bougherra be?

Guest neesy111

Think it makes perfect sense for us. Guthrie can cover Smith when Tiote is out and an extra defender would be good for us with Taylor going. From what I've seen of Rangers, defensively they are very good so how shit can Bougherra be?

my rangers mate say's he is their best defensive player

Guest guinness_fiend

Think it makes perfect sense for us. Guthrie can cover Smith when Tiote is out and an extra defender would be good for us with Taylor going. From what I've seen of Rangers, defensively they are very good so how s*** can Bougherra be?

my rangers mate say's he is their best defensive player

It's not a real league though, is it?

Guest Stephen927

Tiote is coming in so Smith should be made redundant, no problem with that.. Bougherra isn't good enough though.

Would be a great signing, and it would be like a new signing getting rid of Smith. He would be a very good replacement for Taylor if he does go. I just doubt Rangers would be able to even come close to the wages Smith would want.

Guest Stephen927

Tiote is coming in so Smith should be made redundant, no problem with that.. Bougherra isn't good enough though.

He's better than Fitz Hall though.

Yeah.

Maybe I'm being harsh, if the lad is coming to be battling for a place with Campbell then that is good competition.

Smith wouldn't have been anywhere near the bench last night if he was about to be transferred.

Milner played for Villa even though he was pretty much a Man City player, Ben Arfa played for Marseille after being told he could leave.

Good point. Milner also played for us against Coventry (two years ago today) and was sold days later.