Kenny Huang

Guest secteur2010

Guest secteur2010

Still looking at buying a PL club after 'completely abandoning' LFC bid.

Wonder if he's fancies a trip to Stowell Street?!

Guest secteur2010

:facepalm:

Only c***s and virgins use that picture. Which are you?

Having had plenty of both, you reek of the latter.

Yep, that's me. I'm here all week though, don't worry.

So whats the crack with this kid been rumbled for having nee cash? Owns a few eat as much as you can buffets, no doubt another great find by Seymour Pierce. File him next the Toons: American bidders, Nigerian bidders & South African bidders. Harris got lucky with finding Roman for Chelsea & has made millions since on not being able sell football clubs.

So whats the crack with this kid been rumbled for having nee cash? Owns a few eat as much as you can buffets, no doubt another great find by Seymour Pierce. File him next the Toons: American bidders, Nigerian bidders & South African bidders. Harris got lucky with finding Roman for Chelsea & has made millions since on not being able sell football clubs.

I thought he was backed by the Chinese Government Investment fund (or whatever they call it), so don't think money was the issue, just think he wanted to buy with a decent amount of time left in the transfer window. Not sure how I'd feel if Newcastle were owned by the Chinese government but can't be any worse than fat ashley