Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

Guest Chris P

What a fucking strike. scissor kicks the cunt in mid air.

When you see it from behind the goal it's even more impressive.

Howay the lads :itk:

He's playing with confidence and long may it continue. His first touch was generally fantastic today, constantly knocking it ahead of himself and getting at their defenders; and putting us (as a team) onto the front-foot with his directness.

I've slagged him plenty enough in the past, but he's playing at a similar level to how he did for Roeder in that brief spell. Just hope he keeps fit this time.

Did a lot of work for the team today in terms of tracking back, as well. Was really a breath of fresh air.

Guest firetotheworks

He stills runs like Bambi on ice, but if it works, it works. He's been better than he was under Roeder imo. In very good form.

he always had lots potential, could this be the season he realises it.........

Did you copy and paste that from 1998?

Seriously though, he has looked good in recent weeks and having a partner like Carroll really helps him (unlike most people who have Carroll as a partner).

he always had lots potential, could this be the season he realises it.........

Did you copy and paste that from 1998?

Seriously though, he has looked good in recent weeks and having a partner like Carroll really helps him (unlike most people who have Carroll as a partner).

that was kind of the irony of my post.

but I agree, I think Carol and The Ameiobot really do scare some of these soft foriegn arse defenders, if I could be arsed id look for the post where i said this at the start of the season, but I cant.

The absolute epitome of a 'confidence player'. Roeder loved him, Bobby loved him (to a lesser extent maybe), and Hughton clearly does too - and it shows under each of those.

EDIT: and as Otter has pointed out, so did Kinnear. I had forgotten about him, happy times.

Keegan had a Shola voodoo doll and he went to dog shite, bizarrely requiring JFK to show a little faith in him to bring him out of the doldrums.

Long may this kind of form continue. He's going to have a bad patch again, but hopefully his confidence won't dip when it does. On his day he is a complete handful. Him and Carroll should have a good old tangle with Christopher Samba on Wednesday. Lets fuck up Allardyce.

Guest elbee909

Long may this kind of form continue. He's going to have a bad patch again, but hopefully his confidence won't dip when it does. On his day he is a complete handful. Him and Carroll should have a good old tangle with Christopher Samba on Wednesday. Lets fuck up Allardyce.

I want Tiote to go for the ball near the touchline, dink it up field to a teammate with his first touch but follow through into the technical area where Allardyce is standing, and Fat Sam to explode in a shower of fleshy gibs as Tiote collides with him.

I thought he was rather lazy today.

You must have been apoplectic at some of his previous displays then. Chased back, worked the channels, bullied the defenders. Solid performance in terms of work-rate and technique.

You must have been apoplectic at some of his previous displays then. Chased back, worked the channels, bullied the defenders. Solid performance in terms of work-rate and technique.

Aye. He sacrificed his own game for the team.

Aye. He sacrificed his own game for the team.

:thup: This forum never fails to surprise me...