Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

I can't remember the last time Shola hit it hard enough for it to go over the bar. Total bollocks really.

You must have missed the Accrington game. He lost at least two balls out of the stadium.

I can't remember the last time Shola hit it hard enough for it to go over the bar. Total bollocks really.

You must have missed the Accrington game. He lost at least two balls out of the stadium.

One was a header!

Guest firetotheworks

He's part of the furniture now man. We should have him as practice for the defence, seeing as he's quite obviously shit-hot in training.

Seeing as I haven't said this for a while, I thought I may as well chip in -

Shola is not as bad as most people think. That's why he's still here.

Do you genuinely think he's a Premiership-level striker?

Yes. No. Erm Yes. No. No. No. Yes. No.

Sums Shola up really. He's as erratic a striker as you can get. He gets way too much stick on this here board, but I personally have a lot of time for him. He's a good pro who loves the club, and is one of the few reminders of SBR's legacy. He's certainly not good enough to start or wear the number 9. Third choice? Fourth choice? No problems for me.

Yes. No. Erm Yes. No. No. No. Yes. No.

Sums Shola up really. He's as erratic a striker as you can get. He gets way too much stick on this here board, but I personally have a lot of time for him. He's a good pro who loves the club, and is one of the few reminders of SBR's legacy. He's certainly not good enough to start or wear the number 9. Third choice? Fourth choice? No problems for me.

this

Yes, I do. He can cause problems to Premiership defences, with his strength and his footwork around the box. He can create chances for himself and other players at that level.

He has a poor first touch, he isn't quick and isn't a good finisher, and that's all his critics seem to focus on.

Aye i did, ya twat.

First class arguing right here. :smug:

Will get at least one goal this season.

I've told my friend I'll put a picture of Shola on his facebook wall every few days until he gets his PL goal. I'm doing about 3 a week.

http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/nechronical/mar2008/6/3/F0BBAFB2-F2D1-089E-B6F67C84872EAB78.jpg

• 4 weeks later...