Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

People have slated him on here for all sorts of reasons like poor touch (bullshit) laziness (debatable) but the truth of the matter is he doesn't have a striker's hunger for goals. He's non-existent in the penalty area so he's not going to score goals.

in the immediate aftermath of carroll leaving he done a job and played well (through injury again) but he ain't what we need.

thern again if we need to score a penalty against tha mackems to win the title in 2060 i'd be confident in wheeling the fucker on.

On the scoresheet in an emphatic victory. Shola wins at life yet again.

He'll have a smile on his face tonight, cramming his big snakecock into his fit lass throughout the many rooms of his large house.

You sound like you may be enjoying that imagery  :lol:.

I honestly don't mind him being in our squad and doing what he does as a third choice striker but that's as far as it goes.

He needs to be a bit part player for us next season.  By bit part I mean the smallest bit you can find.

But we all know he will somehow still be around and by sheer luck - his, unlucky for us we will need him and yet again he'll get a run in the prem league, a place where he should have left years ago.

Takes a good pen mind.

It should come as no surprise to people hes sub-standard.. We've know this for a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnng time seriously! Its frustrating because he does have some good attributes (heading, holding the ball up) but his all round game, especially his movement completely lets him down. What nobody can deny is that hes a very good pen taker! At lease he picked up one thing from his years under Shearer..

Guest michaelfoster

If Shola was a navy seal who raided Osama Bin Laden's place he would still be alive

Sholas penalties are top drawer like. Still think he gets an undeserved amount of pressure/stick from our own fans. I know every club has their favourites and shit but fucking hell man people need to get off his back.

The way he constantly needs to grab and tug the shirt of opponents any time he's anywhere near them is so annoying. All part of his habit of committing needless fouls.