Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

for all we laud his penalty taking skills i'm sure i read he'd only taken 7. maybe they stand out more because they all seemed to be against a certain team.

Norwich in the cup

WBA (twice)

Sunderland (twice)

Birmingham

Reading

Ipswich

that's all I can remember. All of them at home too.

for all we laud his penalty taking skills i'm sure i read he'd only taken 7. maybe they stand out more because they all seemed to be against a certain team.

Norwich in the cup

WBA (twice)

Sunderland (twice)

Birmingham

Reading

Ipswich

that's all I can remember. All of them at home too.

so 7 in the league

It also has to do with the way they've been dispatched. Powerful, precise and very confidently taken.

Basically he turns into bizarro-Shola as soon as the ball is placed on the spot.

It also has to do with the way they've been dispatched. Powerful, precise and very confidently taken.

Basically he turns into bizarro-Shola as soon as the ball is placed on the spot.

almost as if he's trying to control the ball.

Shola did to the Mackems what the atomic bomb did to Hiroshima.

Scoring a penalty and slicing one in off his knee. :thup:

Against any other team that would've literally sliced off his knee and fucked off into row z, but against the Mackems he hit one of the sweetest strikes he's ever hit, it wasn't an easy ball to get too either. Loved that goal so much.

• 2 weeks later...

Captain yesterday. Sweepstakes time. Pick a 1 week period between today and the end of the season in which Pardew confirms they have offered him a new contract.

I'll have 3 - 9 October.

Winner/nearest guess gets a PM from me containing a sexy prize. If he isn't offered a contract clearly everyone wins.

Captain yesterday. Sweepstakes time. Pick a 1 week period between today and the end of the season in which Pardew confirms they have offered him a new contract.

I'll have 3 - 9 October.

Winner/nearest guess gets a PM from me containing a sexy prize. If he isn't offered a contract clearly everyone wins.

No way you getting near my inbox with your perverted prizes  :frantic: