Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

Guest hobshobs

so you respect their opinions because they're the same as yours? i go to games as well, i think shola's s***. there's nothing embarrassing or pathetic about it. most of your responses seem to be aimed at 'people' or 'fans' when i'm engaging you in debate about what YOU'RE saying, if you did the same we might get somewhere.

I'm not saying he's mint on he's day he's worse than useless . I'm saying people celebrating injury is less than pathetic.

i agree, you've also said people are using him as a scapegoat and that fans should boo players they don't think are very good.

Again - I'm saying that if people are claiming to be so passionate against Shola why don't they substantiate their claim and do something about it? That's a lesser a point & to summarise, rather than say promote uproar the purpose of my defence of Ameobi would be to promote synergy, move in one direction rather than petty people on here spilling milk because we don't have Shearer up front anymore.

What happens to Leon Best after his purple patch?

You're missing the point. Best tries and can be forgiven if things don't work out for him. Shola is just a complete and utter waster.

I love Shola, I'd love to see him sitting on our bench till his late 60's. However, him on the pitch itself is a f***ing no go. He's little brother is better than him ffs.

Sammy is better than a lot of our squad tbf.

Shola's new contract will be all performance based:

- Lecture to Sammy about the importance of the first touch - £20,000

etc.

Not good news tbh. All it means is Lovenkrands gets bumped up the pecking order - and Pardew has been banging (no, not on doors/women - this time) on about how much he should have been playing/deserves his chance.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Lovenkrands as our first sub this weekend.