Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

I don't understand the argument 'given enough over the years to deserve his place'. Football isn't some charity, we're trying to win games, we're trying to push on as a club and become a real team again. I like Shola, I think his family are great, I think he's a great role model as a character. I don't think he's ever been good enough to play first team PL football, nevermind now. If I saw him, I'd shake his hand and thank him for his time at the club and wish him all the best, that doesn't mean I want him to play for us again.

I don't understand the argument 'given enough over the years to deserve his place'. Football isn't some charity, we're trying to win games, we're trying to push on as a club and become a real team again. I like Shola, I think his family are great, I think he's a great role model as a character. I don't think he's ever been good enough to play first team PL football, nevermind now. If I saw him, I'd shake his hand and thank him for his time at the club and wish him all the best, that doesn't mean I want him to play for us again.

Spot on, totally agree.

Guest icemanblue

Serious question, if you had to have either Shola or Loven who would it be?

Oooh, Lovenkrands. He's meant to be hung like a baby elephant.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Loven too :undecided:

Less likely to play long ball, which completely cuts our midfield players' abilities on the ball out and Shola isn't even a half decent target man. He's just shit in every department apart from penalty taking.

Guest palnese

He's not an excellent penalty taker, he's just less shit at it. Imagine if he missed a pen in the Spurs game. His very last straw.

Not a brilliant penalty taker? He's one of the best around imo.

Guest palnese

He's not an excellent penalty taker, he's just less s*** at it. Imagine if he missed a pen in the Spurs game. His very last straw.

Not a brilliant penalty taker? He's one of the best around imo.

That doesn't sound correct.

How's he not a brillant penalty taker? He's never missed one in a competitive game. The one against the mackems was the perfect pen.