Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

Is it actually 71?

Where have 21 goals since he hit 50 came from?

Wiki reckons 11 in Championship season, 9 last season and 1 this.

He's never scored more than 9 Premier League goals in a season for us, next best 7, next best 6.

Ta. Didn't seem like he's scored 9 last season, but I guess penalties here and there and goals in the Carling Cup against Accrington all add up.

Shocking record over 12 years, like.

Guest bimpy474

Scored in the Camp Nou / Nou Camp, not too many Newcastle / ex players can say that, but overall its not a good record like.

Scored in the Camp Nou / Nou Camp, not too many Newcastle / ex players can say that, but overall its not a good record like.

What a moment that was :smug: :laugh: (even though we lost....).

Onto the subject at hand, yeah it's not a good goalscoring record whatsoever.

I am not surprised we've been given the whole 'you should see him in training/dressing room/etc' pish. He's an awful footballer who is very lucky to be playing for us. The sooner we replace him the better.

Shocking goal record, truly terrible.

Guest neesy111

I am not surprised we've been given the whole 'you should see him in training/dressing room/etc' pish. He's an awful footballer who is very lucky to be playing for us. The sooner we replace him the better.

Shocking goal record, truly terrible.

This.  There is no room for sentiment in football or sport IMO and is the laziest player I've seen at NUFC.

Is it actually 71?

Where have 21 goals since he hit 50 came from?

Wiki reckons 11 in Championship season, 9 last season and 1 this.

He's never scored more than 9 Premier League goals in a season for us, next best 7, next best 6.

Ta. Didn't seem like he's scored 9 last season, but I guess penalties here and there and goals in the Carling Cup against Accrington all add up.

Shocking record over 12 years, like.

Love that Ronny mentions one at Accrington over two at Stamford Bridge in the same competition