Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

I caught the egg first time like, hope Shola managed it as well.

:thup: next attempt landed on a lass on the right, cracked on her head and covered her outfit :blush:

Wouldn't be right if he didn't end his career here now. Happy for him to be the unit we bring on in the last 20 minutes of a game to keep the ball up top and scare the shit out of the defenders. Definite cult hero.

Wouldn't be right if he didn't end his career here now. Happy for him to be the unit we bring on in the last 20 minutes of a game to keep the ball up top and scare the s*** out of the defenders. Definite cult hero.

:thup:

Wouldn't be right if he didn't end his career here now. Happy for him to be the unit we bring on in the last 20 minutes of a game to keep the ball up top and scare the s*** out of the defenders. Definite cult hero.

:thup:

Preach.

He's soooo much more likeable/effective when he's hardly on the pitch. If he somehow went back to starting games the charity would soon run out again.

He's soooo much more likeable/effective when he's hardly on the pitch. If he somehow went back to starting games the charity would soon run out again.

Yep, looks much better coming on when everyone else is at the same pace as him.

• 2 weeks later...

I caught the egg first time like, hope Shola managed it as well.

When I did that I proper flung it, it smashed off the ceiling and I got jeers of 'Dont quit your day job' along with a few laughs and a 'looks could kill' stare off the  staff with brooms :lol: