Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

I won't rip into Shola, he has done enough in these games over the years. Its not his fault he is still being selected, its down to just how shit the club is that he starts games in 2013.

And in 2014.

Liquidise him and feed him to his brother.

That would have the effect of a tranquiliser.

That's outstanding  :lol: :lol:

Warning: After consuming Shola do not drive, use heavy machinery, or play upfront.

Worst part is we can almost guarantee he is starting the next two games.

Almost guaranteed to lose those so I hope Pardew finds his bollocks and gives those who will be here next season a go. There is no reason to see Shola play anymore. Time for the glue factory.

Did not realise how bad some of his misses were until I seen them on match of the day. Free header six yards out and cant hit the target, even the one on one was probably going wide!

Did we really have 28 shots today???!

Did not realise how bad some of his misses were until I seen them on match of the day. Free header six yards out and cant hit the target, even the one on one was probably going wide!

Incredibly misleading stat if we did. Happy Face will be buzzing off his tits.

Cannot blame Shola , but he should never still be at this club. Should have be given a free transfer years ago,

he's basically the summary of the lack of any investment. He's clearly not up to premier league standard on any kind of consistent basis as a striker with only flashes of competence but the unwillingness to actively replace him means he stays around as we need something up front. Now I don't blame him in the slightest for staying I would do the exact same thing in his boots nor will I ever hate him as he seems a nice guy never caused any bother or bad headlines or generally dragged the name of the club down and hating someone because they're bad at football is not a good reason in the slightest.

Guest bimpy474

Mostly from Santon that went for home runs.

Cannot blame Shola , but he should never still be at this club. Should have be given a free transfer years ago,

he's basically the summary of the lack of any investment. He's clearly not up to premier league standard on any kind of consistent basis as a striker with only flashes of competence but the unwillingness to actively replace him means he stays around as we need something up front. Now I don't blame him in the slightest for staying I would do the exact same thing in his boots nor will I ever hate him as he seems a nice guy never caused any bother or bad headlines or generally dragged the name of the club down and hating someone because they're bad at football is not a good reason in the slightest.

Apart from that time he said he'd been robbed and it turned out he'd left the flat messy. Sums him up really.

Apart from that time he said he'd been robbed and it turned out he'd left the flat messy. Sums him up really.

:lol: :lol: :thup:

in the context of stupid things footballers have done that doesn't even register beyond a brief laugh at stupid footballers. We've dealt with a hell of a lot worse

Nothing but love for Shola.  He's shot as a footballer and should never be anywhere near our first team but that's not his fault.  He's always given his best when asked and played through injury for us.  He doesn't pick the team, he doesn't sign the players, he plays to the best of his limited ability.  The abuse he gets is OTT in my opinion.

Incredibly misleading stat if we did. Happy Face will be buzzing off his tits.

All either pitifully tame or into the stand. As you say though, Happy Face will have convinced himself that it means we were brilliant.

Jesus wept.

Just because I'm not a rabid  Pardew hater that will spin owt to make him out to be a cunt? I give him credit where I think it's due and find it more interesting to make the case against received wisdom where I disagree.  There's more than enough evidence for him being shite without making stuff up.

We managed 6 shots from inside the box that weren't blocked.  2 of those on target.  And we were shit.

• 3 weeks later...