Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder 1m

Shola Ameobi moved past Les Ferdinand in #nufc al time PL scorer chart on to 42 into 4th. Mind you it took Sir Les two seasons to get to 41.

Jesus Christ :lol:

This is so depressing. :lol:

Who is number three? First two must be Shearer, and Cole. Beardsley?

Cole is third I think, Beardsley second.

Guest fraser

Wow what?

He's fraudulently made millions from the club by pretending to be a footballer over a 15 year period. It says a lot that KK was the only man who tried to get shot of him.

Good riddance.

Wow for the cunt word. Wow for fraudulence too. My point was only that he is targeted here whilst others get away with incompetence of a far worse degree.

Wow what?

He's fraudulently made millions from the club by pretending to be a footballer over a 15 year period. It says a lot that KK was the only man who tried to get shot of him.

Good riddance.

Wow for the cunt word. Wow for fraudulence too. My point was only that he is targeted here whilst others get away with incompetence of a far worse degree.

"The cunt word".

Deary me.

Guest fraser

Wow what?

Good riddance.

Wow for the c*** word. Wow for fraudulence too. My point was only that he is targeted here whilst others get away with incompetence of a far worse degree.

"The c*** word".

Deary me.

Indeed.

Wow what?

Good riddance.

Shola is shit but it's not his fault managers kept picking him. :lol:

Wow what?

Good riddance.

Shola is shit but it's not his fault managers kept picking him. :lol:

Yes it is. He had the chance to go to Stoke but clung on for dear life like the leech that he is.

Wow what?

Good riddance.

Shola is s*** but it's not his fault managers kept picking him. :lol:

Yes it is. He had the chance to go to Stoke but clung on for dear life like the leech that he is.

That doesn't mean managers should continue to pick him. :lol:

Wow what?

Good riddance.

Like who? :lol:

We're talking about a striker who scores twice in well over 50 league games and can't run.

Shola scores and is top of the take the p*ss table while Williamson is at page three. Inexplicable.

Sorry, page four.

Because Williamson has been one of our more reliable players this season. Which isn't saying much, but he's improved his play.

Shola is still, well, Shola.

I support the team because I understand why they too might be disillusioned. I don't back the manager or the board, I actually fucking hate them and want rid of them all. Hence the sarcastic financially sound chants I started yesterday. I'm one of the few people at the game who isn't sitting in silence.

http://www.thejournal.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/missing-top-ten-target-would-7015396

Pardew is understood to be concerned at a lack of leadership in the squad and had proposed a contract extension for Shola Ameobi, with the possibility of the striker being given a coaching role.

However, that is understood to have been knocked back, with Newcastle’s hierarchy preferring to refresh the squad in the summer and bring in new talent.

That means that even though he is set for an extended run in the team Ameobi’s goal at St James’ Park on Saturday may well be his last in a black-and-white shirt.

“It doesn’t mean anything. Ultimately, and this is the way I’ve always seen it, it’s about winning games,” he said after his strike at the weekend.

“I don’t care who scores, really. I’ve always been like that, which is probably to my detriment. It’s about winning games. That’s where I get ultimate satisfaction – knowing I’ve helped the team. Unfortunately that hasn’t happened.”