Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

After writing that, I just realized that there's not a single Korean striker who I can say with confidence is better than Shola. Now I want to shoot myself.

Park chu young and ji dong won, A truly devastating duo.  :lol: :lol:

I mean, everyone else was so shit that we had to call up the guy who's played about as much football in the past three years as I have. What is this shit!?

It's a shame because the rest of the team is awfully decent. We just never produce strikers.

You remind me of Ja'mie from Summer Heights High.

EDIT: Kaka, that is.

I don't watch high school shows dude. But to each his own I guess. Probably not something you want out there.

Guest firetotheworks

You remind me of Ja'mie from Summer Heights High.

EDIT: Kaka, that is.

I don't watch high school shows dude. But to each his own I guess. Probably not something you want out there.

It's not a high school show, it's a comedy.

DO.YOUR.RESEARCH

Shola selected while Oba Martins is overlooked is an absolute crime. Oba - not my favourite player - has been brilliant the last few months. Shola scores once a Venusian orbit if the ball hits him.

Much as I hate Shola, Martins is a crock of shit.

Oba has been immense this season. Much better player than Shola. Much better form than Shola.

Two more assists in a 2-1 win for Oba tonight. He's playing ridiculously well.

It's the bit about how other countries told them to stop.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fuck, I'm totally creased. Even thinking about it proper gets to me. I was properly hunched over and weeping when I first read it. Could barely breathe. :lol:

I wanted to be an astronaut and start the Nigerian Space program, but then I started reading about the cosmonaut crashes and saw the Challenger crash in the US. I quickly lost interest after that.

Had a similar experience with being a race pilot.

Has that been much of a success ?

:lol: It's gone terribly and been a national embarrassment, so I would say no. We launched a satellite, but it was so rubbish, that others nations made us shut it down out of fear it would spin out of control and crash into other shuttles and satellites.

Different kind of player. Shola has strengths that Oba doesn't. Bigness, for example.

Oba never was the best on a bicycle.

Exactly.

Oba

Better at football

Shola

Bigger

Can ride bike and eat apple

Has been on MTV cribs

Looks like a clear 3-1 victory for Shola.

:lol:

Guest reefatoon

http://www.nufcfans.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/nufcfans_shola_ameobi_newcastle_united_nigeria_debut_miami.jpg

This picture creases me everytime, his fucking face man.  :lol:  That bloke has managed to do what so many of us have been gagging to do for years.  Throttle that smile off his dish.