Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

Guest reefatoon

For fuck sake man, down to this cunt and Pardew, I have been detesting football.  Now here is is popping up to destroy the World Cup with the help of Pardew as a pundit (is that still happening?). Football can really kick you in the cock at times like.

Okay guys, please, I have to step in now. Have some empathy for thos of us who will have to endure seeing this guy play for the team they follow through the summer.

I know you all think it's hilarious, but please recognise that some of us will have to continue to suffer this fate you heartless monsters.

Okay guys, please, I have to step in now. Have some empathy for thos of us who will have to endure seeing this guy play for the team they follow through the summer.

I know you all think it's hilarious, but please recognise that some of us will have to continue to suffer this fate you heartless monsters.

:lol:

What are the thoughts of the regular Nigerian fan about him, btw? Is he even well regarded in the country?

Guest firetotheworks

He'll have replied to a blatant scam email and it'll have turned out that he actually will end up playing for Nigeria at the World Cup. That's exactly who he is, the Mr Magoo of football.

:lol:

What are the thoughts of the regular Nigerian fan about him, btw? Is he even well regarded in the country?

The guy has done nothing of note for his club, ever.  :lol:

How do you think he's perceived?

He's a complete unknown for the most part really.

Think people just assume he's an alright player, as he's at Newcastle.

He hasn't featured enough to show his "special" talents. He's done okay in spurts, as he can do, but God help us if he has to play significant minutes by some freak chance, and he gets to show his real colours. Nigerians will not be as tolerant as the Geordies that's for sure.

I thought it was good, I think it's fucking blinding after reading this shite.

Shola selected while Oba Martins is overlooked is an absolute crime. Oba - not my favourite player - has been brilliant the last few months. Shola scores once a Venusian orbit if the ball hits him.

Yep.

Different kind of player. Shola has strengths that Oba doesn't. Bigness, for example.

Oba never was the best on a bicycle.

Exactly.

Oba

Better at football

Shola

Bigger

Can ride bike and eat apple

Has been on MTV cribs

Looks like a clear 3-1 victory for Shola.

Shola selected while Oba Martins is overlooked is an absolute crime. Oba - not my favourite player - has been brilliant the last few months. Shola scores once a Venusian orbit if the ball hits him.

Much as I hate Shola, Martins is a crock of shit.

I didn't think it was possible, shola playing at the world cup, surely nigeria are not that desperate for a striker.  :(

He barely played in their qualifiers, get's the odd 5 minutes here and there. I imagine because of his size he is a plan B (or C or D)

Much as I hate Shola, Martins is a crock of shit.

Oba has been immense this season. Much better player than Shola. Much better form than Shola.

He's a target man, which is something Nigeria don't really have and he's an experienced vet who's a great locker room presence I suppose. Don't expect him to see a whole lot of playing time.

Man I wish we had drawn Nigeria in our group this year though :lol: think I would crack up if I saw Shola coming on against us

He's a target man, which is something Nigeria don't really have and he's an experienced vet who's a great locker room presence I suppose. Don't expect him to see a whole lot of playing time.

Man I wish we had drawn Nigeria in our group this year though :lol: think I would crack up if I saw Shola coming on against us

Imagine him being on the pitch and not needing him to do well