Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

Rob Scanlon ‏@RobScanlon_TV  31s

Just interviewed Shola Ameobi, who admitted that was probably his last home game for Newcastle. No talks on a new contract #nufc

:megusta: :megusta: :megusta: :megusta: :megusta: :megusta: :megusta: :megusta:

:)

I know it's selfish of me but I wish he'd retire instead of signing somewhere else. He's shit but I don't think I could bear seeing him in another club's shirt. :lol:

Guest neesy111

Just interviewed Shola Ameobi, who admitted that was probably his last home game for Newcastle. No talks on a new contract #nufc

:)

I know it's selfish of me but I wish he'd retire instead of signing somewhere else. He's shit but I don't think I could bear seeing him in another club's shirt. :lol:

Already has for Stoke mind.

:kurt: :kurt:

Another thing those cockney cunts have done, made me dislike Shola. Actually like him, despite him being an awful footballer.

Right, he was so much more likable when he was just showing up once in a blue moon to score against the Mackems

Thank fuck for that.

Another thing those cockney c***s have done, made me dislike Shola. Actually like him, despite him being an awful footballer.

Yep, same.

:lol: :lol:

Get in.

Fucking useles, has not progressed one inch since he started all those long, dreadful years ago. May be a nice guy, don't care...awful 'footballer'.

Should praise the lord, allah, the gods of the seven kingdoms and all deities that soemone of his limited ability has had such a career at such a club, for such a long period,

Now fuck off and don't darken our club again.

f***ing useles, has not progressed one inch since he started all those long, dreadful years ago. May be a nice guy, don't care...awful 'footballer'.

Should praise the lord, allah, the gods of the seven kingdoms and all deities that soemone of his limited ability has had such a career at such a club, for such a long period,

Now f*** off and don't darken our club again.

O0

Bye c***.

At the end of the day though Ron, you wouldn't say it too his biceps would you?

I've put far bigger and better men than that utter cripple on their arse.

Well done you.

http://www.nufc.com/2013-14html/2014-04-19swansea-h.html

Shola Ameobi's goal was the 78th of his SJP career and the 42nd in the Premier League - the 41st arriving way back in December 2012 against QPR at the Leazes end.

This latest goal moved him up to fourth in the club's all-time Premier League goalscorers list:

1. Alan Shearer 148

2. Peter Beardsley 46

3. Andy Cole 43

4. Shola Ameobi 42

5. Les Ferdinand 41

Shola draws level with Andy Cole. A 5 goal final flourish against Liverpool to overhaul Peter Beardsley perhaps?