Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

After writing that, I just realized that there's not a single Korean striker who I can say with confidence is better than Shola. Now I want to shoot myself.

Park chu young and ji dong won, A truly devastating duo.  :lol: :lol:

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast
http://www.nufcfans.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/nufcfans_shola_ameobi_newcastle_united_nigeria_debut_miami.jpg

He's a target man, which is something Nigeria don't really have and he's an experienced vet who's a great locker room presence I suppose. Don't expect him to see a whole lot of playing time.

Man I wish we had drawn Nigeria in our group this year though :lol: think I would crack up if I saw Shola coming on against us

Imagine him being on the pitch and not needing him to do well

The good news is that he will not start because nigeria have got emenike and odemwinge are much better than shola.

After writing that, I just realized that there's not a single Korean striker who I can say with confidence is better than Shola. Now I want to shoot myself.

I'm Indian-Canadian. You still have it better than us. Believe us.

:lol: You could merge those two massive nations and still have an absolutely awful national team.

:(

It's why we picked sports that involve sticks: bring on hockey and cricket!

Guest NobbyOhNobby

He's a target man, which is something Nigeria don't really have and he's an experienced vet who's a great locker room presence I suppose. Don't expect him to see a whole lot of playing time.

Shola's a vet? What a guy. Can someone Photoshop him delivering a calf please?

Shola's a vet? What a guy. Can someone Photoshop him delivering a calf please?

A donkey would be more appropriate.

Guest firetotheworks

My Nigerian workmate told me today that he will refuse to watch the World Cup if Shola gets selected in the final squad. Haha.

:lol: Most embarrassing Nigerian event since the failed space programme.

Don't! :lol:

I've only just stopped laughing at that ffs.

My Nigerian workmate told me today that he will refuse to watch the World Cup if Shola gets selected in the final squad. Haha.

:lol: Most embarrassing Nigerian event since the failed space programme.

The space programme was awesome

Guest firetotheworks

It's the bit about how other countries told them to stop.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fuck, I'm totally creased. Even thinking about it proper gets to me. I was properly hunched over and weeping when I first read it. Could barely breathe. :lol:

Okay guys, please, I have to step in now. Have some empathy for thos of us who will have to endure seeing this guy play for the team they follow through the summer.

I know you all think it's hilarious, but please recognise that some of us will have to continue to suffer this fate you heartless monsters.

I thought it was good, I think it's f***ing blinding after reading this s****.

:lol: What are you ranting about you crazy person? Go have a cup of tea and a lie down.

Okay guys, please, I have to step in now. Have some empathy for thos of us who will have to endure seeing this guy play for the team they follow through the summer.

I know you all think it's hilarious, but please recognise that some of us will have to continue to suffer this fate you heartless monsters.

Pissing in the wind looking for sympathy from a country that took Emile Heskey to 2 world cups. At least for Nigeria Shola will only make one :lol:

Pissing in the wind looking for sympathy from a country that took Emile Heskey to 2 world cups. At least for NIGERia Shola will only make one :lol:

suspicious caps are suspicious

Guest firetotheworks

You remind me of Ja'mie from Summer Heights High.

EDIT: Kaka, that is.

Pissing in the wind looking for sympathy from a country that took Emile Heskey to 2 world cups. At least for NIGERia Shola will only make one :lol:

suspicious caps are suspicious

Oops!? Best edit that like :lol: