Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

Cheers Shola, thanks for those few good times you had a habit of popping up with. Can't hate a guy wanting to play football for his local team for as long as he possibly can. We'd all do the same. But your borrowed time is up.

All true. He is what he is and it's entirely the clubs fault that he's still starting games for us in 2014.

Cheers Shola, thanks for those few good times you had a habit of popping up with. Can't hate a guy wanting to play football for his local team for as long as he possibly can. We'd all do the same. But your borrowed time is up.

All true. He is what he is and it's entirely the clubs fault that he's still starting games for us in 2014.

He's an arsehole and you two are mugs. He's consistently embarrassing and puts in little to no effort.

Lovely lad Shola, met him once , really canny , you may have a negative opinion of him as a footballer but as an arsehole, never. I personsally dont rate him that highly , but, the kid did play through injuries when others would bottle it

He's an arsehole and you two are mugs. He's consistently embarrassing and puts in little to no effort.

We all knew that well over 10 years ago. There's no reason on earth why he should still be here but he is.

:thup:

:thup:

Always find it slight odd that one manager who he might actually have done alright under because he's tall (BSA) saw right through his shit ways.

Should have been binned 10 years ago, hope dictates he finally will be now but I'd not be surprised in the slightest if he makes 10+ apps for us next season.

Started the same amount of games as HBA this season in the league. How is that even possible?

I wonder what he said to the referee.

I remember at a talk-in once, Alan Smith saying that Shola was the only footballer he had ever met who didn't swear and he would just say "flipping"!!!!

Guest bimpy474

Couldn't care less if he's a nice guy. I'm a nice guy. A couple other members are nice guys. He's f***ing rubbish and I hate him.

Just a couple  :lol:

Love that :lol: The rest of us are wankers :lol:

If your boyhood club for some reason keeps giving you contracts for over a decade, would you turn them down because you knew you weren't good enough?

He's a terrible footballer, but very little fault can be put on him for having been utilized so far beyond his abilities.