Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

Waste of a shirt. Might as well play with 10 men.

When he plays like he did today, which is pretty often, we're basically playing with 10 men given his shitness whilst the opposition are playing with 12 because he's on their side. Except that their 12th man isn't your ordinary player, but a world class ball-winning midfield destroyer in the Makelele mould, breaking up and grinding to a halt every one of our attacking moves without breaking a sweat. That's how much of a godsend he is for the opposition.

Even when he's supposedly playing "good", the guy still ruins numerous good passes and through balls with his unbelievably slow anticipation and reaction times. When's the last time he was actually through on goal? Two, three, four years ago?

Genuinely don't know how he gets a game any more. To just see him play at all is baffling, to be in a position where he's starting games and we're relying on him is evidence of the backward transfer policy of the cunts running the gaff.

Him merely being on the pitch represents the failure of the board.   

i normally try to defend Shola but he was truly woeful tonight and he gave an abject performance.  You know that he's not going to be running into channels and stretch teams but at least he normally manages to hold the ball up, relieve some pressure and bring players into the game but he was even struggling to do that, think he done it a couple of times.  He  probably had his best part of the match in the ten minutes before he was subbed.

One of those games where not only did it look like his boots were on the wrong feet but also filled with cement!

Why the fuck was he selected ahead of Ba?

6 and 2 3's really as they're both a crock of shit.

At least ba appears to try though.

I hope you don't have kids.

After first day at school "got your A Levels yet? Ah fuck sake, my sons a failure, why god, WHY!!?" :lol:

Why the fuck was he selected ahead of Ba?

6 and 2 3's really as they're both a crock of shit.

At least ba appears to try though.

I hope you don't have kids.

After first day at school "got your A Levels yet? Ah fuck sake, my sons a failure, why god, WHY!!?" :lol:

To be fair mate, you're the one continually saying he's a very good player. We've hardly seen him reach the standards you're setting for him, have we?