Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

f*** me, no wonder I thought he was a decent player "tbf that is his weaker foot, wonder why he does everything on his weaker foot" :lol:

You really didn't know he's Right footed? its been 10 years man :lol:

I just assumed that's why he played like he did :lol:

Sammy is left footed though right?

Thought he played really really well.

Took his goal brilliantly, made a few decent passes and flicks and runs (especially the one past the two Spurs players in the buildup to the "handball" incident.

If only he played like that every week :lol:

hes got the ability I think most likely surprisingly enough, I've never encountered a player like him before, most similar was Wanchope, Idk maybe could have been a great player, maybe not seems to go through spells where he's outstanding.  Im not sure anyone can work him out tbh.  Most of the recent seasons hes been carrying an injury, maybe pardew has him fit and  this is the real shola, IDK.  He confuses me more than any other player in world football.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/56093000/jpg/_56093282_ameobi.jpg

:lol:

Look at those table top mountains, man.

Hes done it before hasnt he.

Like the Carling cup against chelsea, couple step overs runs at Alex & then bends it in from 35 yards with ease.

Then sends two defenders flying with a last minute header to win the game.

Its in there somewhere, fuck knows how you unleash it with any regularity. You probably cant.

Thought he played really really well.

Took his goal brilliantly, made a few decent passes and flicks and runs (especially the one past the two Spurs players in the buildup to the "handball" incident.

If only he played like that every week :lol:

not playing like that every week is part of the enigma that is Shola Ameobi

don't think he's really been terrible in any game this season though tbh average to good most of the time

In terms of me being at the game, that's one of my favourite goals ever - if not number one. Went to the game with me Dad and he's always been a figure of comedy in our household. We were laughing and joking before the game about how Ba might not be fit but Shola's there. Similar things when he got subbed on.

When he buried that goal. Fucking hell man. The previous things coupled with the fact that the whole ground was desperate for an equaliser; really special moment tbh. :lol: God bless him.

Think my thought process went something like. "Shola's got it. :lol: Ah what, he's done him. :lol: Have a pop then. ??? Hang on... YAHHHHHHH!!!"

Buzzin.

In terms of me being at the game, that's one of my favourite goals ever - if not number one. Went to the game with me Dad and he's always been a figure of comedy in our household. We were laughing and joking before the game about how Ba might not be fit but Shola's there. Similar things when he got subbed on.

When he buried that goal. Fucking hell man. The previous things coupled with the fact that the whole ground was desperate for an equaliser; really special moment tbh. :lol: God bless him.

Think my thought process went something like. "Shola's got it. :lol: Ah what, he's done him. :lol: Have a pop then. ??? Hang on... YAHHHHHHH!!!"

Buzzin.

Bit harsh, should have a bit of respect for the man who brought you into the world.

Buzzin.

Bit harsh, should have a bit of respect for the man who brought you into the world.

:lol: :lol:

Holy shit. :lol: Everything he done was magic today. Sums him up, said it many times. Don't give him a regular starting berth, but just chuck him in now and then and he seems to do well. Just can't keep it up for a prolonged period of time, i.e. 2 consecutive games.

scored a great goal and generally played well (except doiung his usual thing of laying it off from 40yds, having a huge gap to drive into but just jogs slowly towards the edge of the box stopping any chance of a break) but i wouldn't start him next week and am still not sure bringing him on was the right thing to do.