Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

I love the casual celebration as if he does that sort of thing as a matter of course, business as usual for Shola. :lol:

Just been saying that to my Dad. Absolutely ludicrous that he has the cheek to celebrate like f***ing Cantona.  :lol:

71 goals in 10 years....

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Sport/Pix/columnists/2010/11/1/1288614860108/Shola-Ameobi-celebrates-t-006.jpg

I love the casual celebration as if he does that sort of thing as a matter of course, business as usual for Shola. :lol:

Just been saying that to my Dad. Absolutely ludicrous that he has the cheek to celebrate like fucking Cantona.  :lol:

Jeeez, so now his celebrations are all wrong. Give the guy a break, people.

Just been saying that to my Dad. Absolutely ludicrous that he has the cheek to celebrate like fucking Cantona.  :lol:

Pretty sure you were more than keen to jump on Barton's back for everything he said/done like :lol:

Just been saying that to my Dad. Absolutely ludicrous that he has the cheek to celebrate like f***ing Cantona.  :lol:

Pretty sure you were more than keen to jump on Barton's back for everything he said/done like :lol:

Bit different really.  Slagging off Barton for being a disruptive goon... and slagging Shola off for his celebration..

Guest TheSummerOf69

He plays for us while injured quite a lot which is to his credit but not neccesarily good for his standing - witness the stinker he had a few games ago. I feel he gets a lot of unfair criticism and has that rare quality of not being harried when on the ball even in the opposition box that many deride as languid.

The bit where he did some skill and went through a couple of players was just unbelievable, don't think I've seen him even try skills like that. He must have felt under threat considering how the other 2 were doing n was just 100% up to wanting to prove himself

I could hardly believe what I was seeing. Seriously don't think he made one error from the second he came on and had some excellent touches and control.

I only said "oh for fucks sake Shola" once, and that was when he was stood on the touchline next to Pardew. :lol:

The bit where he did some skill and went through a couple of players was just unbelievable, don't think I've seen him even try skills like that. He must have felt under threat considering how the other 2 were doing n was just 100% up to wanting to prove himself

But he always gives 100%, remember  :shifty: