Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

Was very similar to his cameo against Spurs. Didn't put a foot wrong.

It's exactly the sort of role he should be limited to.

Same against Chelsea aswell, i know we lost but Shola played really well hit the bar atleast once....... He's a legend for what he does every year in the derby and quite frankly i still think he has a role as a impact sub going forward.

As pointed out already he's physically shot, but he can still do a fantastic job for us as an impact sub imo.

Ameobi said he had no qualms about taking the penalty, despite Nolan being on for his hat-trick at the time. "I'm the designated penalty taker in the team and at the end of the day I had to do a professional job," he said. "At 2-0 they are still in the game and that's my job. I practised taking them yesterday and none went in so I'm delighted."

Hopefully Demba's learnt, just as Nolan did last year, that when Big Shols is around, there is only one designated penalty taker. :snod:

Must be hell knowing Shola WILL score against you.  :lol:

Good quote on RTG yesterday about them being the only supporters other than us that fear him coming on the pitch.

He had the flu, has to Shola "Michael Jordan" Ameobi. Same number, too!

http://i676.photobucket.com/albums/vv123/Gardnerius/Animated%20gifs%20for%20boards/th_mj-laughing.gif

Game 2 of the 2012 Tyne-Wear series will now forever be known as "The Flu Game".

And just like that I hate Shola.

Could only have been better if after scoring he'd grabbed a bike from behind the advertising and caught an apple launched from someone in level 7 and wheelied round the pitch.

:lol:

Heres an idea for somebody better with computers than me:

Youtube video to Taio Cruz's "Only gonna break your heart" with highlights of all of Sholas 7 derby goals, starting with "Hi im Shola Ameobi" from Cribs and finishing with some of his post match interview yesterday.

Heres an idea for somebody better with computers than me:

Youtube video to Taio Cruz's "Only gonna break your heart" with highlights of all of Sholas 7 derby goals, starting with "Hi im Shola Ameobi" from Cribs and finishing with some of his post match interview yesterday.

Terrible song.

As the senior, Shola should have grabbed the ball off Ba.

He knew he was going to score, may as well save that goal for a not so direct chance :D

He knew he was guaranteed one goal, if he scored the pen than that may have been that, but he rolled the dice and gave it to Ba hoping Ba would tuck it away and he'd go on to grab the winner. It all makes sense now. Bloke's a genius.