Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

Guest hobshobs

he won me over for good during the promotion season...that was when i realised he must;

a) manage us

b) have a statue made of him

also, how many people would you genuinely think turn up if he had a testimonial?

I thought he was a statue. You mean he can actually move around a football pitch?

he won me over for good during the promotion season...that was when i realised he must;

a) manage us

b) have a statue made of him

also, how many people would you genuinely think turn up if he had a testimonial?

I'd fly from the states to attend that game.

Likewise.

Guest firetotheworks

Still one of my favourite pieces of commentary ever is 'Ameobi!!!!!.......goal kick.'

Guest Phil K

I though he was a statue. You mean he can actually move around a football pitch?

....then he does the business against the makems or whoever,and he's a hero again.....for 10 minutes.

some of the abuse he has had from our so-called supporters over the years at times was pretty disgraceful.

Let's not reinvent history. He has been, at most, average for most of his time here. He should really have been sold a long time ago.

Still no need for some of the abuse hurled towards him though.

I reckon he would get a shit load at his testimonial, those who want to pay genuine respect and those because it's Shola :lol:

They could do a big ceremony of him handing the 23 shirt over to Sammi as well.  :aww: